LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Husband Files Suit to Stop Pregnant Wifes Life Support, Kill His Unborn Child
• Report: Louisiana Named the Most Pro-Life State, Washington Most Pro-Abortion
• Obama Admin Tells Supreme Court: Force Hobby Lobby to Obey HHS Mandate• Disabled Toddler Kicked Out of Restaurant for Noisy Orthopedic Shoes
More Pro-Life News• Told She Had Cancer While Pregnant, Mom Rejects Abortion and Has Life-Saving Surgery
• NFL Star Arian Foster Accused of Pressuring Girlfriend to Have Abortion
• Remembering When We Were Told: Your Life is Over When You Have Kids
• Profiles in Courage: Moms Rejecting Abortion When Their Lives Were at Risk
• Ex-New York Times Editor Tells Cancer Patient to Go Gently Like in Britain
• Chevy Commercial Shows Dads as the Richest Guys on Earth
• A Letter From an Abortion Survivor to Her Unborn Baby
• Chinese Doctor Caught Selling Newborn Babies to Human Traffickers Found Guilty
• New Study Means Large Number of Women Coerced, Pressured Into Abortions
• Late-Term Abortion Clinic Administrator Converted by Pro-Lifers
• San Francisco Abortion Backers Demand Removal of Pro-Life Banners, Mayor Says No
• Abortionist: Doing Abortions is Like Swimming, Its Boring Unless Youre Good at It
• New Pro-Life Law in Spain Could be the Beginning of the End of Abortion
• Will Environmentalists Applaud Japans Demographic Implosion?
• Breeders: A Subclass of Women? Exposing the Abuses of Surrogacy and IVF
• Largest Catholic University to Host Pro-Abortion Supreme Court Judge Stephen Breyer
• Court Imposes Assisted Suicide in New Mexico
So far John Peter Smith Hospital officials have refused to follow the familys request, citing a Texas law that prohibits hospitals from removing life support from pregnant women. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Report: Louisiana Named the Most Pro-Life State, Washington Most Pro-AbortionAmericans United for Life today released its annual report about the most pro-life and pro-abortion states when it comes to passing pro-life legislation that protects women and unborn children. Louisiana was named most pro-life and Washington most pro-abortion.
Both states have held those respected positions previously. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Disabled Toddler Kicked Out of Restaurant for Noisy Orthopedic ShoesCatherine Duke was hanging out at Panera recently with her young daughters, 3-year-old Ana and 2-year-old Emma. As a stay-at-home-mom, she frequented the restaurant as a way to get out of the house (raise your hand if youve been there, done that!) and was friendly with many of the employees there. Which is why what happened next is totally weird and not a little bit disconcerting.
But Angela opted for a third, never-before-tried tactic. She decided to go for a another pioneering, risky option surgery while pregnant. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.