LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, May 16, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Little Sisters Win: Supreme Court Tells Lower Courts to Protect Them From HHS Mandate
• Obama Gives Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz $5 Million Grant to Target Kids as Young as Five
• Planned Parenthood CEO: More Women Able to Graduate From College Thanks to Abortion
• Man Recovers After 5 Years in a “Vegetative State,” Says “I Knew I Would Get Better”
More Pro-Life News• Obama Administration Forces Doctors and Hospitals Getting Federal Funds to Do Abortions
• Head of Midwives Group Calls for Legalized Abortions Until Birth, Members are Outraged
• Facebook Censored Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood Sales of Body Parts in Trending Topics
• Planned Parenthood Clinic Drops Contraception, Now Only Kills Unborn Children in Abortions
• Woman Thrown in the Trash as a Baby Finally Meets the Man Who Saved Her Life
• 36 Studies Involving 1 Million Women Show Abortion Linked to Premature Birth
• Amazing Viral Facebook Video Shows the Unique Bond Mothers and Their Unborn Children Have
• Texas Republican Party Approves Platform Calling for Abortion Ban Protecting Unborn Babies
• Here are the Disgusting Names Planned Parenthood Activists Just Called Donald Trump
• Nevada Republican Party Adopts Pro-Life Platform Protecting Unborn Babies From Conception
• Pro-Life Groups in Poland Call for Ban on Abortions to Protect Every Unborn Child • Pfizer Says Don’t Use Its Drugs in Executions, But They’re OK for Assisted Suicides?
The Supreme Court issued a unanimous opinion today in the case involving the Little Sisters of the Poor, which have been fighting to not be forced to pay for abortion-causing drugs for their employees.
Parents are standing up against Planned Parenthood infiltrating Iowa schools. The Obama Administration has put forth more than $5 million towards Planned Parenthood providing sex education to the children, some as young as 5.
Cecile Richards is no stranger to strange comments that provide a potentially unintended insight into her pro-abortion mindset and the abortion advocacy at the Planned Parenthood abortion corporations he heads. In an opinion column in the liberal women’s magazine Elle, the abortion giant’s CEO admitted abortion is “essential to our country’s success.”
Even in an era of seemingly endless media sources, when an item appears on one of the networks, it has traction. Take CBS Sunday Morning.
The Obama Administration looks like it’s on a mission to trample religious and conscience protections and force as many people as it can to promote and pay for abortions.
British midwives are outraged this week after learning that one of their top representatives is openly supporting a measure to allow abortions for any reason up until birth, the UK Metro reports.
On the first Sunday morning political talk shows since the Facebook trending topics scandal broke, the major network Sunday shows and CNN’s State of the Union (with NBC’s Meet the Press preempted for a Barclay’s Premiere League game) failed to cover or debate this reported suppression of conservative stories by the social media behemoth.
Starting May 2, a Planned Parenthood clinic in Wisconsin ended its service of providing contraception. Although the business brags about offering affordable reproductive health care to women, this facility will now only provide abortions.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.