LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
May 13, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Nancy Pelosi Complains: Investigating Planned Parenthood for Selling Baby Parts is “UnAmerican”
• Planned Parenthood Bashes Donald Trump: He’s “a Nightmare We Can’t Afford to Live Through”
• Iowa Court Rules Unborn Children Should Have the Same Rights as Born Children
• Professor Threatens to Give Student Bad Grade Because She’s Pro-Life: “You are Wrong”
More Pro-Life News• Shocking Report Shows 54% of Women Getting Abortions are Christians
• Writer Complains That Some Women Have to Travel Long Distance to Abort Their Babies
• Abortion Activists Claim Orcas and Caribou Have “Normal” Abortions Just Like Humans
• Student Fined $10,000 for Killing a Duck, But Killing an Unborn Baby is Perfectly Legal
• Writer Claims Women Abort Their Babies Because They “Respect Children and Motherhood”
• Women Using Abortion as Birth Control: 59% Already Had One Child, 33% Had Two Kids
• Pro-Life Student Group Wins Huge Free Speech Case After University Moved Its Display
• Teen Girl Bleeds to Death After Botched Abortion She Hid From Her Parents
• Pro-Life Leaders Slam Catholic Colleges Honoring Abortion Activists Like Joe Biden, Wendy Davis
• Today in History: Kermit Gosnell Found Guilty of Murder in Snipping Babies’ Necks in Abortions
• Woman Defends Aborting Her Baby: “It Was a Choice Made From Love”
• New York is Trying to Force the Catholic Church to Pay for Abortions, The Church is Fighting Back
Congressional Democrats today are rewarding their efforts to shut down the select panel the House of representatives approved to investigate Planned Parenthood and its sales of body parts from abortion babies.The call was led by Democrat leader Nancy Pelosi, who called the investigation “unAmerican.”
Yesterday, the Planned Parenthood abortion business sent out an urgent fundraising appeal to its pro-abortion members trashing presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump. The email took Trump to takes for his comments earlier this week saying he would appoint pro-life judges to the Supreme Court.
The Iowa Supreme Court hesitantly admitted last week that unborn children should have the same rights as born children in cases involving a parent’s wrongful death, World Magazine reports.
College campuses are becoming a more hostile environment toward pro-lifers. Their displays have been vandalized, speakers shouted down, and projects harassed.
An extensive new U.S. study revealed that 54 percent of women who have abortions identify as Christians.
No more safe, legal and rare, abortion access has become the focus of abortion activists in the U.S. Forget about safety. Forget about ensuring women have all the facts to make an informed decision.
Abortion is just a part of nature, according to one liberal writer. Earlier this month, Salon published a story with the subhead, “What do whales, caribou and humans have in common? Abortion as a response to ill health and resource scarcity.”
A 24 year old Danish student tourist, Rasmus Zetner was fined $10,000 by Judge Brian Callaghan in the Christchurch Court on 5 May for killing a Whio duck, an endangered specis in South Westland on 9 March 2016.Under the Wildlife Act 1953, the whio duck is an absolutely protected specis.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.