LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
May 12, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hillary Clinton Laughs as Person Introducing Her Removes ‘Under God’ from Pledge of Allegiance
• Donald Trump Says Two Pro-Life Women Governors are on His Short List for Vice-President
• Alabama Governor Signs Bill to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Babies Limb From Limb
• Paul Ryan Meets With Donald Trump: “I Was Very Encouraged With” His Pro-Life Views
More Pro-Life News• Pregnant Teen With Zika Virus Won’t Abort Her Baby: “God Has Given Me a Miracle”
• Abortion Activists Complain After City Flies Pro-Life Flag for “Respect Life” Week• Doctors Said to Withdraw His Life Support Because He’d Die, A Month Later Israel is Still Alive
• Late-Term Abortionist May be Selling Body Parts of Babies Born Alive After Failed Abortions
• Abortion Rates Fall to All-Time Low in North America and Europe. More Babies Saved From Abortion
• United Nations Pressures Ireland to Legalize Abortion and Stop Protecting Unborn Children
• Boyfriend and Two Others Assault Pregnant Teen, Punch Her Stomach to Kill Her Unborn Baby
• Samantha Bee Show Calls Pro-Lifers “A**holes” and “D*ckheads” Who Use “Toxic “Bullsh*t”
• Missouri Judge: State Can’t Take Planned Parenthood’s License Even Though It Broke the Law
• Alabama Governor Signs Pro-Life Bill to Ban Abortion Clinics Near Schools, Now Two May Close
Hillary Clinton doesn’t believe unborn children should have any Constitutional rights — so it should come as no surprise to pro-life voters that she laughed, stood by and said nothing as someone introducing her at a campaign rally removed “Under God” from the Pledge of Allegiance.
Likely Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has named two pro-life women governors as two of the candidates of his short list for his vice-presidential running mate. In an interview with Fox News, Trump mentioned pro-life former Arizona Governor Jan Brewer and pro-life Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin.
Alabama Governor Robert Bentley today signed legislation to ban dismemberment abortions — making it the 5th state to ban the grisly abortion procedure. The law follows on the heels of states like Kansas and Oklahoma as well as Mississippi and Louisiana — where bans have are been approved or are advancing through the legislature.
House Speaker Paul Ryan met with Donald Trump today and said he cam away encouraged with the presumptive Republican presidential candidate’s views about pro-life issues, and specifically the Supreme Court. For pro-life voters there is no issue of greater importance than who determines the next few nominees on the Supreme Court, which will guide abortion policy and the fate of tens of millions of unborn children for decades.
To abortion advocates, pregnant teen Sara Mujica is the perfect candidate for an abortion. She is unmarried and just 17 years old. She has the Zika virus, and her baby may have a debilitating disability.
The smiling face of a cartoon baby in the womb is flying on a flag outside a Canadian city this week, and abortion activists are not happy.
A 2-year-old boy is still alive more than a month after doctors tried to take him off life support against his family’s wishes.
The House Select Panel on Infant Lives announced yesterday that it has issued a total of nine subpoenas to notorious late-term abortionist LeRoy Carhart, Germantown Reproductive Health Services (GRHS), the Germantown, Maryland, abortion facility where he conducts abortions throughout all nine months of pregnancy, and other agencies.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.