LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, May 24, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Explosive New Evidence: DA That Indicted David Daleiden Colluded With Planned Parenthood
• Head of Midwives Group Promotes Unlimited Abortions: Abortion is Part of Our Calling
• Planned Parenthood Loses Case to Stop Pro-Life Pastor From Speaking Outside Its Abortion Clinic
• Late-Term Abortion Activist Wendy Davis to Campaign for Pro-Abortion Hillary Clinton
More Pro-Life News• I Will be Meeting With Donald Trump to Discuss Abortion and Pro-Life Issues, Here’s Why
• Louisiana Legislature Passes Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Company
• 34% of “Pro-Choice” Women Who See This Viral Video Turn Against Abortion
• He’s the Only Republican to Oppose the Planned Parenthood Investigation, and He’s Proud of It
• Pro-Abortion Web Site Defends Sex-Selection Abortions, Banning Them is “Terrible for Women”
• Bernie Sanders Puts Advocate of China’s One-Child Policy on Democrat Platform Committee
• Pro-Life Groups to Protest Stericycle, Company That Processes Planned Parenthood’s Aborted Babies
• Woman Sues Planned Parenthood for Lax Security After Her Husband is Killed There
• Los Angeles Threatens Pregnancy Centers, Trying to Force Them to Promote Abortions
• Are America’s Abortion Laws More Radical Than Europe’s? New Video Has the Answer
• Minnesota Legislators Kill Bill to Make It the Next State to Legalize Assisted Suicidee
Explosive new evidence has surfed today showing the Houston district attorney behind the bogus charges against pro-life advocate David Daleiden colluded with attorneys for Planned Parenthood.
The job of a midwife is to care for women and their babies before, during and after birth, but the leader of British midwives group is pushing to add late-term abortion advocacy to midwives’ job descriptions.
In a huge victory for free speech and unborn babies, United States District Judge Nancy Torresen, yesterday, issued a preliminary injunction barring the Maine Attorney General and City of Portland police officers from enforcing the Noise Provision of the Maine Civil Rights Act (“Act”).
Officials at a Planned Parenthood abortion business in Sarasota, Florida called police on Monday after an “unknown substance” was found in the building. Emergency personnel eventually sent 7 people to the hospital from the abortion facility.
Another state is making progress towards revoking taxpayer funding for the nation’s biggest abortion business. Yesterday, the Louisiana state Senate approved HB 606, authored by Rep. Frank Hoffmann (R-West Monroe), to prevent taxpayer funding of abortion companies like Planned Parenthood.
A new four-minute viral video is causing over a third — 34 percent — of “pro-choice” women surveyed to view abortion “less favorably.” And 28 percent of pro-choice women who watched the video stated there should be more restrictions on abortion.
A U.S. Congressman from Florida is facing heat this week for being the only Republican to vote to end a government investigation of Planned Parenthood.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.