LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, May 23, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Shocking 911 Call: Baby Born Alive After Abortion, “The Fetus is Breathing, We Can’t Provide Care”
• Catholic Church Prohibits Pro-Abortion Politician From Reading Scripture During Mass
• The View’s Joy Behar Sings a Song About Loving Abortion: “It’s My Body”
• You Won’t Believe What “Unknown Substance” Sent 7 Planned Parenthood Staffers to the Hospital
More Pro-Life News• Top Pro-Life Leaders to Meet With Donald Trump, Ben Carson Says Trump “is Pro-Life”
• Judge Blocks Ohio Form Defunding Planned Parenthood After it Sells Aborted Baby Parts
• Baby Saved From Kaiser Hospital That Refused Medical Care, Heads to New Hospital
• Pro-Abortion Writer: 1.2 Million Abortions a year “is Too Low.” We Need More Abortions
• Sex Trafficking Victims Often Forced by Their Abusers to Have Multiple Abortions, One Had 17
• These Four Hollywood Celebrities are Also Abortion Activists
• 50 Years Ago David Steel Pushed to Legalise Abortion in Britain, Now 100s of Babies Die Every Day
• Judge: Police Can’t Stop Pro-Life Pastor Who Yelled So Loudly He Disrupted Abortions
• She is Opening a New Late-Term Abortion Clinic: “We’re Going to Go Further”
• Aborting Imperfection: Abortions on Disabled Babies are Dead Wrong
A news station has uncovered shocking new audio evidence about a baby who was born alive at a late-term abortion facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
A local Catholic Church in Ireland has prohibited a pro-abortion politician from reading Scripture during Mass. St Colman’s Cathedral in Cork won’t let Ken Curtin read from the Bible during the service because he is a member of the Social Democrats, a party that supports abortion and repealing the 8th Amendment that provides legal protection for women and unborn children from abortion.
Joy Behar has a new response to any argument against abortion: the “it’s my body” song. On Friday, the View ladies discussed actor Dax Shephard’s recent vasectomy and whether or not he should have received wife Kristen Bell’s permission before going through with the procedure.
Officials at a Planned Parenthood abortion business in Sarasota, Florida called police on Monday after an “unknown substance” was found in the building. Emergency personnel eventually sent 7 people to the hospital from the abortion facility.
Since he’s become the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, pro-life voters are starting to move in Donald Trump’s direction. But many pro-life voters and some pro-life leaders remain skeptical about supporting Trump against pro-abortion Hillary Clinton.
Ohio was one of the states to pass legislation defunding the Planned Parenthood abortion business but a federal judge today ruled the Buckeye State can’t revoke taxpayer funds from the abortion company while its lawsuit against the state proceeds.
Last week brought good news for 2-year-old Israel Stinson whose family has been in a battle to save his life. After several agonizing weeks of battling a hospital’s plans to take the toddler off life support, his family found a new hospital willing to care for him, according to Life Legal Defense Foundation.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.