LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Democrats Lose Vote to Shut Down Congressional Investigation of Planned Parenthood
• Donald Trump Releases List of 11 Potential Supreme Court Justices, “I’m Not Appointing a Liberal”
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz CEOs Donate Thousands to Hillary Clinton
• Actress Patricia Heaton Promotes Pro-Life Perspective on Twitter: “Choose Life, Celebrate Life”
More Pro-Life News• Pregnant Mom Executed by Her Boyfriend After Refusing His Demand to Have Abortion
• She Went to One of the Most Pro-Abortion Universities But Became Pro-Life, Here’s How
• Longtime Prayer Leader Recounts Never-Before-Revealed Details About Terri Schiavo
• Couple’s Insurance Company Refuses to Pay for Lifesaving Surgery for Baby Born With Trisomy 18
• Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey Signs Bill to Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Kansas Will Defund Planned Parenthood Abortion Business in July
• Abortion Activist Assaults Pro-Life Advocate, Screams “This Is Not Violence”
• While the World Sleeps, Scientists are Moving at Full Speed Towards Human Cloning
• Pregnant Teenager Stabbed to Death, Had Just Found Out She Was Having a Girl
• Abortion as Birth Control, Report Shows Half of Women Having Abortions are Already Mothers
• 509 Unborn Babies are Killed Every Day as Abortion Increases in the UK
• Three New Polls Show Canadians Oppose Unlimited Assisted Suicide and Euthanasia
House Democrats lost a vote late Tuesday in their attempt to shut down the Congressional investigation of Planned Parenthood and sales of body part from aborted babies.
Likely Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump today released a list of 11 potential Supreme Court judges he would appoint if he is elected president. In a statement accompanying the list, Trump said he would not appoint a liberal judge if elected.
The longstanding relationship between Hillary Clinton and the nation’s largest abortion business is well-documented. Planned Parenthood made Clinton its first-ever endorsement of a presidential candidate and Clinton, in unsecured emails found on her controversial in-home email server, specifically requested to hang out with her “friends” at the abortion company.
Patricia Heaton is one of the few Hollywood actresses who isn’t shy about her pro-life position.
Police are investigating the horrific death of a pregnant North Carolina woman whose family believes she was murdered because she refused to have an abortion.
Lauren Galvan decided to keep an open mind about the abortion issue when she started her freshman year at Brown University in 2012.
From its founding in the fall of 2004, Bound4LIFE was a stand for all life—from conception until natural death. While the vision was primarily focused on praying for the ending of abortion, we quickly realized that to be pro-life is to contend for life in all stages.
Before he was born, the Michigan baby was diagnosed with Trisomy 18, an often fatal genetic disorder that causes babies to have an extra chromosome. Jonah survived the womb and was born prematurely on April 26, but he and his family continue to fight to give him the best chance at life.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.