LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
May 10, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hillary Clinton Can’t Explain Why ObamaCare Raised Woman’s Healthcare Costs $500 a Month
• Sidewalk Counselor Saves Triplets From Abortion Before Mom Heads Into Abortion Clinic
• Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey Signs Budget That Will Defund Planned Parenthood, Cutting $200,000
• Facebook Denies Censoring Conservative News Stories in Favor of Liberal Media
More Pro-Life News• New Report Shows Teen Abortions Dropping 44% as More Babies Saved From Abortion
• Family Starved 32-Year-Old Man With Down Syndrome to Death, He Weighed Only 69 Pounds• Planned Parenthood CEO: Bill Clinton’s Philandering is “Absolutely Not an Issue on Anyone’s Mind”
• She Took the Abortion Pill and Thought She Killed Her Baby, But This Happened
• Samantha Bee and “Comedian” Patton Oswalt Trash Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers
• Australian Abortion Bill Would Legalize Abortions Through All Nine Months of Pregnancy
• Actress and Single Mom Emelia Brobbey: I Refused to Abort My Son
• On Mother’s Day, Liberal Media Celebrate Son Helping His Mom Kill Herself in an Assisted Suicide
• Australian Abortion Activists Pushing for Abortions for Girls as Young as 12
• Louisiana House OKs Bill to Study Saving Babies From Abortion After It’s Already Begun
• Mom of Quintuplets Rejects Aborting Up to Three of Her Babies: “I Could Never Do That!”
Americans are tired of the Obamacare health care debacle — with its taxpayer funding of abortions and Planed Parenthood, its rationing components, pushing some people out of health care, and raising the costs of health insurance.
Sidewalk counselors play a vital role in the pro-life movement, as their encouragement and support saves countless babies from abortion. They offer information that women often don’t receive within the clinic, educating them regarding the development of a baby and the harmful effects of the abortion procedure. In Oklahoma City, one sidewalk counselor’s determination saved the lives of triplets.
Arizona lawmakers approved a state budget that is sure to displease the nation’s biggest abortion business and now pro-life Governor Doug Ducey has signed it into law. As Center for Arizona Policy President Cathi Herrod explains to LifeNews.com it will cut Planned Parenthood funding $200,000:
Social media giant Facebook is denying reports that its staffers responsible for curating which news stories appear under the popular trending stories section censored conservative news web sites like LifeNews.com in favor of web sites run by liberal, pro-abortion mainstream media outlets.
New research released this week brought an encouraging sign to pro-lifers when it confirmed that fewer teens are having abortions in the United States.
Unfortunately, I have read about and reported on way too many cases in which cognitively impaired children and adults were treated grotesquely. No lesser description will suffice.
Millions of American voters are concerned about the potential to have a serial philander as the “First Gentleman” should abortion activist Hillary Clinton become president. But the head of the nation’s biggest abortion business says it won’t be a problem.
When “Sandra” took the first of two abortion pills, the abortion clinic told her there was no going back.h.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.