LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
May 9, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Premature Baby Born So Small a Wedding Ring Fit Around Her Arm Survives the Odds and Turns 1
• Facebook Workers Admit Suppressing Conservative News Stories in Favor of Liberal Media
• Sarah Palin: Donald Trump Should Keep Pro-Life GOP Platform Without Changes
• Harvard Law Professor Says Pro-Life Christians Should be Treated Like Nazis
More Pro-Life News• Leader of Pro-Life Women’s Group Says Pro-Life Voters Should Support Trump, Here’s Why
• Democrat Chair Joins Planned Parenthood to Bash Pro-Lifers: “They’re Out of Touch With Women”• Pregnant After a Brutal Rape and Encouraged to Abort, Here’s How My Wife and I Responded
• Woman Who Laughed After Drowning Newborn to Death Lied About Not Knowing She Was Pregnant
• Obama Admin Won’t Hold Doctors Accountable for Breaking Assisted Suicide Law, Here’s Why
• Pro-Life Attorneys for David Daleiden Fight Planned Parenthood’s Attempt to Silence Him
• New Utah Law Requires Anesthesia Before Abortion Because Baby Can Feel Intense Pain
• Shocking Report Shows 5,561 People Were Euthanized in the Netherlands in 2015
• Tens of Thousands of Pro-Life People March Against Abortion in Rome
• Abortion Center Closes in Britain That Had Been Killing Babies Using Abortion Pills
• Planned Parenthood Wished Women a Happy “Wanted Motherhood” Day Pushing Abortion• Sabina Higgins Callously Targets Children With Severe Disabilities in Push for Abortion
Last year, LifeNews reported the miraculous story of Mollie Perrin who was born with a typically fatal condition called intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR). Her parents, James and Stephanie, were heartbroken when told that their daughter wouldn’t likely survive three weeks after birth.
In a shocking new report today that has conservatives up in arms, Facebook workers admit having suppressed conservative news stories on the mammoth social media web site in favor of articles from the liberal mainstream media.
Former vice-presidential candidate Sarah Palin says likely GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump should keep the pro-life platform as is without any changes. The comments from Palin, who has endorsed and been a spokesperson for Trump, come after Trump said the Republican party platform should “absolutely” be changed to include exceptions for rape and incest.
Every day, it seems, the United States is becoming a more hostile environment for people with pro-life and conservative positions. Abortion activists constantly challenge pro-life laws, stall abortion industry investigations, force religious objectors to pay for abortions and attack life-affirming resource organizations.
Marjorie Dannenfelser, the head of the pro-life women’s group Susan B. Anthony List, wasn’t always in Donald Trump’s corner. Earlier this year, she urged Republican primary election voters not to support the businessman from president.
The Democratic Party and the Planned Parenthood abortion business are joined at the hip and the two pro-abortion entities provided more evidence of that on Monday. Together they held a join press conference trashing pro-life advocates as “out of touch with women.”
I really don’t like thinking about this time. Just saying the words are hard: My wife was raped.
More gruesome details are coming out about an Indiana student who allegedly let her newborn baby drown to death in the bathtub of her college dorm room in March.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.