LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
May 2, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hillary Clinton Slams New Law Banning Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Ted Cruz: Like Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump “Thinks Planned Parenthood is Wonderful”
• StemExpress Refuses to Turn Over All Documents on Purchase of Aborted Baby Parts
• Planned Parenthood CEO: My Proudest Moment is Forcing Christians to Pay for Abortion Drugs
More Pro-Life News• Planned Parenthood Closes Iowa Abortion Clinic Because It Couldn’t Get Enough Customers
• She Took the Abortion Pill But Regretted It Immediately. Amazingly Her Son Was Saved Before He Died• You’ll be Shocked by How Much Money These Planned Parenthood CEOs Make Aborting Babies
• Kansas Legislature Passes Bill to De-Fund Planned Parenthood, Sends Money to Public Hospitals
• Teen Abortion and Birth Rates Both Fall to Historic Lows as More Babies Saved From Abortion
• Georgetown University Rejected Pro-Life Speaker to Balance Planned Parenthood’s CEO
• Shocking Stats Show China is Targeting Babies With Down Syndrome in Late-Term Abortions
• “Church” of Scientology Accused of Forcing Woman to Have Abortion
• Abortion Clinic Director Laments That Fewer Women Want Abortions: “We’re a Dying Breed”
• This State’s Medical Board Now Calls Babies Before Birth “Unborn Children” Instead of “Fetuses”
• Doctors are Putting Involuntary DNRs on Patients’ Charts Without Their Family’s Consent• Trinidad and Tobago: Health Minister Defends Pro-Life Laws in Face of Zika Virus
While campaigning in Indiana over the weekend, pro-abortion Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton made it clear she has no love for the new pro-life law in Indiana that protects unborn babies who have Down syndrome. As LifeNews has reported, Indiana approved a measure that pro-life Governor Mike Pence signed banning abortions done on babies if done because they have the genetic condition.
In a weekend interview, pro-life Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz went after Donald Trump saying that the businessman and GOO hopeful is just like Hillary Clinton because he has praised the Planned Parenthood abortion business.
The biotech firm StemExpress is refusing to turn over all documents to Congress related to its purchasing and reselling of body parts from aborted babies sold to it from Planned Parenthood and other abortion businesses.
Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards seems to jump at every chance she gets to do an interview with a journalist who will flatter her abortion work.
Pro-lifers made a huge impact outside of the Dubuque, Iowa Planned Parenthood abortion facility, encouraging more than 20 mothers to choose life for their unborn babies.
On April 19 Rebekah Buell stood before California’s State Assembly to defend AB 2134, a bill stating that all abortion clinics providing the abortion pill RU486 must also inform their clients of the pill’s reversal alternative.
In the 1980s, the popular heavy metal band Megadeth released its debut album called “Killing Is My Business… and Business Is Good!”The band’s name and album title would be fitting for the Planned Parenthood abortion business and the enormous salaries its CEOs make.
The Kansas Legislature adjourned for the year in the wee hours of Monday morning, with two big victories in the area of pro-life healthcare. Disappointingly, however, the time clock hurt us on achieving Simon’s Law, which would insure that no “Do Not Resuscitate” order could be issued to a minor without consent of parents/guardians.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.