LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, May 26, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• D.A. Admits Breaking the Law When Indicting Planned Parenthood Investigator David Daleiden
• Catholic Church Stands by Priest Banning Pro-Abortion Politician From Participating in Mass
• Donald Trump Reaches Enough Delegates to Clinch Republican Nomination for President
• Illinois Passes Bill Forcing Every Doctor, Pharmacist and Pregnancy Center to Promote Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Abortion Advocates Defend Woman Who Threw Her 25-30 Week-Old Newborn Son in the Dumpster
• Offensive DirecTV Ad Has Jon Bon Jovi Singing “Maybe Reconsider Having That Second Child”• Vatican Defends Unborn at UN World Summit: There is No International Right to Abortion
• Democrats Demand End to Planned Parenthood Investigation for Selling Aborted Baby Parts
• Pro-Life Groups are Saving Babies From Inside the Abortion Clinic Thanks to This Technology
• New Report Claiming 56 Million Abortions Worldwide Every Year Wildly Inflated the Numbers
• Amazing New Study Impacts Abortion: 71% of Babies Born at 22-23 Weeks Survive
• Ohio Senate Passes Bill to Stop Planned Parenthood From Dumping Aborted Babies in Landfills
• Planned Parenthood to Open New Orleans Clinic: “It’s Really Important” for Women to Abort
• Euthanasia Advocates Come Up With a Disgusting New Word to Describe Killing People
• ACLU Sues to Overturn Georgia Law Banning Abortions on Unborn Babies After 20 Weeks
• RTE Biased Against Irish Pro-Lifers on Abortion Broadcasting Authority Determines
An attorney representing Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast, Josh Schaffer, has admitted that he pressured the Harris County District Attorney’s office to refocus a grand jury investigation away from his client and onto pro-life journalists David Daleiden and his associate, Sandra Merritt, of the Center for Medical Progress.
The parish priest at a Catholic Church in Ireland has prohibited a pro-abortion politician from reading Scripture during Mass. St Colman’s Cathedral in Cork won’t let Ken Curtin read from the Bible during the service because he is a member of the Social Democrats, a party that supports abortion and repealing the 8th Amendment that provides legal protection for women and unborn children from abortion.
Donald Trump today officially cleared the number of delegates required to become the Republican presidential nominee to take on pro-abortion Hillary Clinton. Trump was put over the top in the Associated Press delegate count by a small number of the party’s unbound delegates who indicated they would now support Trump given that all of the other candidates have suspended their campaigns.
Pro-abortionists are often either too cute for their own good and/or believe the public can be bamboozled if they scream loud enough into believing anything. If you were to read the pro-abortion blogosphere (which I do so you won’t have to), Purvi Patel is the innocent victim of an overzealous prosecutor.
A new DirecTV ad (below) has some viewers upset because it treats children as disposable rather than valuable. The commercial shows a couple sitting in front of a TV, complaining about missing a favorite show.
The Vatican reminded world leaders there is no international right to abortion at a global summit in Istanbul this week. The Holy See rejected European proposals to create a new right to abortion under the Geneva Conventions, also known as international humanitarian law or the laws of war.
Pro-abortion lawmakers continued their attacks this week against anyone who dares to question the abortion business Planned Parenthood.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.