LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, May 20, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• United Methodist Church Quits Pro-Abortion Coalition After Years of Promoting Abortion
• Hillary Clinton Pushes for Unlimited Abortions Up to Birth on a Global Scale
• Oklahoma Governor Vetoes Bill to Suspend Medical Licenses of Any Doctor Who Does Abortions
• Just 22% of Americans Agree With Hillary Clinton on Supporting Unlimited Abortions
More Pro-Life News• Pastor: “Morally Reprehensible” for Christians to Support Politicians Who Back Planned Parenthood
• Pro-Life Doctor Purchased an Abortion Clinic and Kicked Out the Abortion Doctor
• Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards Promotes Margaret Sanger in Commencement Speech
• Mom Killed Her Daughter With Cerebral Palsy Because She Was Tired of Taking Care of Her
• Almost 300 Pregnant Women Have the Zika Virus, Will They Be Pushed to Abort Their Babies?
• By the End of Her Workday, This Planned Parenthood Abortion Doc Will Have Aborted 31 Babies
• I Didn’t Always Vote Pro-Life, But Something Astounding Changed My Mind
• Little Three-Year-Old Boy With Terminal Cancer Becomes Honorary Firefighter
• This State Will Stop Treating Aborted Babies as Medical Waste
• No Laughing Matter: Samantha Bee Show Pranks Kids, Tells Them They Were Almost Aborted
• Missouri Lawmaker Who Led Defunding Planned Parenthood Now Faces Bogus Ethics Inquiry
United Methodists have voted to require church boards and agencies to withdraw immediately from an organization that advocates for abortion on demand. Delegates from across the 12.1 million-member denomination adopted a proposal concluding affiliation with the Religious Coalition for Reproductive Choice (RCRC) on a vote of 425 to 268 (61 percent to 39 percent) during their quadrennial General Conference meeting in Portland, Oregon.
In a video message yesterday, U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton addressed the last day of the Women Deliver 2016 conference in Copenhagen, self-described as “the world’s largest global conference on the health, rights, and well being of girls and women in the last decade”, and the first such gathering since the launch of the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Oklahoma Gov. Mary Fallin, who is pro-life, has vetoed a bill to strip abortionists of their medical licenses and basically ban abortions in the state. Some pro-life advocates were concerned the bill would merely be overturned in court as contravening Roe v. Wade and would not save any babies from abortion.
A prominent Hispanic American pastor believes it’s time for America to stop supporting the abortion giant Planned Parenthood, and voters can convey that this election.
Wrapping up a medical residency, most doctors are focused on establishing themselves in their chosen field, joining a practice and starting the long process of paying down the student loans that have piled up over the previous decade.
Through her job, Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards arguably has prevent more young people from graduating college – or even going to college – than most. Her business aborts more than 300,000 unborn babies each year, more than any other group in the U.S.
An Illinois women who admitted to killing her disabled daughter with a lethal dose of pills was sentenced to just four years in prison on Wednesday, ABC News 13 reports.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.