|A Knights of Columbus sign at the March For Life. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• South Carolina Governor Signs Bill to Ban Abortions After 20 Weeks When Babies Feel Pain
• Pro-Life Senator Will Head Committee to Keep Republican Party Platform Strongly Pro-Life
• Liberal Protesters Assault Disabled Donald Trump Supporter Attending Rally in a Wheelchair
• Congressional Committee Investigates Americorps Staffers Breaking Law to Work at Abortion Clinics
More Pro-Life News• Rick Santorum Endorses Donald Trump Because “The Most Important Issue is the Supreme Court”
• She Was Headed to the Abortion Clinic When She Walked Right into the March for Life
• Surrogate Mom Who Refused to Abort Triplets Sues Sperm Donor Father for Custody
• Ohio Committee Passes Bill to Stop Planned Parenthood Dumping Aborted Babies in Landfills
• Abortion Activists More Concerned With Killing People Like Ana Than Killing Mosquitoes Causing Zika
• Pro-Life Lawmaker’s Wife Shares Her Regret About Having an Abortion: “There’s Forgiveness in Christ”
• Planned Parenthood Worker Quit When She Was Told to Lie to Sell More Abortions
• Does Every Human Life Have Equal Moral Value Simply Because It is Human?
• Officials Reveal 58 Medical Emergencies From Botched Abortions at One Planned Parenthood Clinic
• Michigan Senate Passes Bill to Punish Anyone Who Coerces a Woman to Have an Abortion
• Abortion Activists Rally to Support Late-Term Abortions, Want Nikki Haley to Veto 20-Week Ban
• Abortions on Babies in Victoria, Australia After 24 Weeks are Still Legal After Proposed Ban Fails
South Carolina Govenror Nikki Haley has signed a bill that would protect unborn babies from painful, late-term abortions.
This week, Republicans put a U.S. Senator with a strong pro-life record in charge of shaping the party’s new platform.
Liberal activists have created a tense and violent-prone environment outside rallies for presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump for weeks. That potential for violence came to a head in New Mexico yesterday when a disabled Trump supporter attending a rally in a wheelchair became the subject of a violent assault.
Former Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum has endorsed presumptive nominee Donald Trump, saying the Supreme Court is the number one issue in the election and the nation can’t afford to have Hillary Clinton shaping it for decades.
12 months ago, Sophie had booked an appointment with BPAS to have an abortion. But that was before she happened to stumble across the March for Life UK, as pro-lifers paraded right through the centre of Birmingham, singing songs and waving pro-life placards.
Surrogate mom Melissa Cook never got the chance to see the triplets who she carried for a man in Georgia. The situation went awry before the triplets were born when their biological father demanded that Cook abort at least one of them. Cook refused, and now she is suing the man for custody of the babies.
Today the Ohio Senate Government Oversight and Reform Committee approved legislation that would require abortion businesses to treat the bodies of aborted babies humanely after the abortion.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.