LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, May 27, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Every Single Planned Parenthood Affiliate Now Kills Unborn Babies in Abortions
• Pro-Abortion “Comedian” Sarah Silverman Jokes About Abortion, Semen at Charity Event for Kids
• Ted Cruz: I’ll Fight to Keep the Republican Platform Pro-Life, “You Have My Word”
• Only 19% of Pro-Life Voters Say Donald Trump Shares Their Views on Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Cecile Richards on New Planned Parenthood Clinic: “We Definitely Built This to Do Abortions”
• Planned Parenthood Pushes Bill Making It Illegal to Record Undercover Footage Like David Daleiden Did• 60-Year-Old Woman Wants to Use Her Deceased Daughter’s Eggs to Give Birth to her Grandchild
• West Virginia Becomes Latest State to Ban Dismemberment Abortion Tearing Off Baby’s Limbs
• Is Abortion Okay When the Mother’s Life is in Danger? A New Video Has Answers
• Indiana University Sues to Stop Pro-Life Law So It Can Use Aborted Babies in Research
• Why Do They Call Them “Fetus” and “Vegetables” When Certain People are “Unwanted?”
• Two-Year-Old Cries When She Sees Her Sister’s Ultrasound Photo: “I Love Her So Much”
• Church Speaks Up Against New Abortion Biz Opening Next Door: “Killing Babies is a Crime”
• Pro-Abortion Play “Remarkably Normal” Tries to Make Aborting Babies Look Perfectly Fine
• Pro-Euthanasia Film “Me Before You” Panned by Disability Rights Campaigners
• Media is Essentially Running Free Advertising for the Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
Abortion is mandatory at Planned Parenthood. In 2011, the abortion business began requiring that all of its affiliates do abortions; and this week, the effects of that mandate continued with a new mid-west merger.
Comedian Sarah Silverman appears to be on some sort of sick mission to convince Americans that aborting an unborn baby is funny. This week, however, her raunchy comedy routine backfired.
Former Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz says he will pull out all the stops to keep the Republican Party platform pro-life. His decision comes as a response to presumptive nominee Donald Trump who said in April that he “absolutely” wants to change the Republican party’s current pro-life platform to promote abortions in cases of rape or incest.
Is Planned Parenthood about selling abortions or women’s health care? Well, the CEO of the abortion business, Cecile Richards, cleared that up yesterday aft the grand opening of a new abortion facility in New Orleans, Louisiana.
The Planned Parenthood abortion business s fighting David Daleiden and pro-life advocates on all fronts after his organziation released undercover footage showing top abortion business officials at multiple locations discussing how Planned Parenthood sells the body parts of unborn babies for profit. Now, in California, the abortion giant is pushing a bill that would make recording such undercover footage illegal.
A 60-year-old British woman is in the midst of a court battle over her late daughter’s frozen eggs. The BBC reports the mother, who is unnamed in the report, wants to use the eggs to give birth to her grandchild.
Sunday, May 29, marks the 90th day since final passage in the West Virginia legislature of the Unborn Child Protection from Dismemberment Abortion Act (SB 10). It will now take effect.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.