- Born four months early, little Daniel beats the odds
- 'Miracle baby' left to die is now grown up and graduating
- Born 15 weeks premature with a hole in his heart
- Texas abortion bill a matter of safety
- What students think about abortion, IVF, and gay 'marriage'
- Mother declared brain dead; gives birth to twins
Posted: 22 Apr 2012 04:00 PM PDT
Posted: 22 Apr 2012 10:44 AM PDT
A newborn baby, umbilical cord still attached, was left to die in a Martin County orange grove, near an anthill. Twenty two years later, Nick Young will walk across the stage as a graduate of Florida A&M on Saturday.
Posted: 22 Apr 2012 09:00 AM PDT
"When he grabbed one of my fingers, I knew somehow that Oliver would make it."
Posted: 22 Apr 2012 04:15 AM PDT
The bill requiring that doctors prescribing an abortion be physically present when administering a drug cleared the House Wednesday.
Posted: 22 Apr 2012 01:52 AM PDT
Posted: 21 Apr 2012 02:09 PM PDT