- Unborn baby shot in Los Angeles riots: 'I'm still here'
- Yaz settlements climb to $142 Million
- Calif. bill would allow non-physicians to carry out abortions
- China's demographics disaster
- State regulations show pro-lifers are gaining steam
- Bad news for marriage in America
- Another TSA nightmare...
- Ariz. Senate approves bill protecting religious liberties
- Mobile pregnancy center company expands its fleet
Posted: 26 Apr 2012 09:30 AM PDT
Twenty years ago, amid the shock of the ongoing Los Angeles riots, there was a story that really grabbed headlines: The youngest victim of the violence had been shot while still in her mother’s womb.
Posted: 26 Apr 2012 09:05 AM PDT
Posted: 26 Apr 2012 07:56 AM PDT
Carol Tobias, president of the National Right to Life Committee, said she was surprised abortion advocates would support a bill “lessening the medical requirements for someone who can do an abortion.” “That does nothing to promote safety or protect ...
State bill would let non-doctors perform abortionsSan Francisco Chronicle
Abortion Laws Proposed In Some States Would Buck National Trend, Expand AccessHuffington Post
California Bill would allow non-physicians to perform first-trimester abortionsNational Right to Life News all 37 news articles »
Posted: 26 Apr 2012 07:01 AM PDT
Posted: 26 Apr 2012 06:54 AM PDT
Posted: 26 Apr 2012 06:25 AM PDT
Posted: 25 Apr 2012 01:33 PM PDT
Posted: 25 Apr 2012 01:08 PM PDT
Posted: 25 Apr 2012 01:01 PM PDT
ICU Mobile provides a mobile solution for crisis pregnancy centers, enabling them to go to, rather than wait for, women facing an unplanned pregnancy.