- New parents create 'bucket list' for baby with fatal illness
- Pepsi stops using aborted fetal cell lines to test flavors
- Hospital bullies mom to give up on unborn twins
- Media ignores escaped Chinese activist's pro-life cause
- Miracle mom survives massive blood loss, delivers healthy baby girl
- Actress speaks out about lesbian rape, abortion
- Growing concerns that UK will force churches to participate in gay 'marriage'
Posted: 30 Apr 2012 05:00 PM PDT
Instead of wallowing in sadness, Avery's parents decided to make the most of the time she has. "We can watch her die, or we can let her live," Michael said.
Posted: 30 Apr 2012 01:00 PM PDT
Posted: 30 Apr 2012 10:45 AM PDT
The doctors at University Medical Center in El Paso, TX continually tell her she has made a bad decision, and refuse things she needs to prolong pregnancy.
Posted: 30 Apr 2012 09:15 AM PDT
Posted: 30 Apr 2012 08:53 AM PDT
Posted: 30 Apr 2012 08:08 AM PDT
Vanessa Williams: [A child] doesn’t take away from the drive or the talent. You can make your life whatever you want with or without a child.
Posted: 29 Apr 2012 02:35 PM PDT