LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, March 22, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Jury to Hear How Gosnell Coerced Staff to Help Third-Term Abortions
• Seven-Month-Old Baby Becomes Victim of Forced Abortion in China
• MSNBC Talking Head Calls Babies Things That Might Turn Into Humans
• 40 Days for Life Concludes With 554 Babies Saved From Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Campaign April 8th Will Help Abortion Clinic Workers Quit Jobs
• Here Comes Obamacares Expected Life Years Rationing
• Company With Motto Honor God in All We Do Sues Over HHS Mandate
• Bill Gates to Spend $1 Million to Build a Better Condom• A Horrible Easter Anniversary: The Killing of Terri Schiavo
• Pro-Lifers to Mark Good Friday With Prayer Vigils at Abortion Clinics
• Tim Johnsons Retirement May Help GOP Retake Senate in 2014
• Abortion Not About Womens Rights: Men Often Make the Decision
• Oldest Natural Foods Company Files Lawsuit Against Obama HHS Mandate
• Abortion Clinic Offers No Health Care, We Only Do Abortions Here
• Canadians Flood MPs With Emails After Ditching Sex-Selection Abortion Ban
• California School Spent $350K to Remodel Planned Parenthood Clinic
• Mother Victimized by Chinas One-Child Policy Commits Suicide
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Referral Clinic Closes in Connecticut
Now, the jury in the murder trial case may hear about how Gosnell abused his staff, treated and paid them poorly, and coerced them to participate in third-term abortions so they could make more money.
The forced abortion took place in Chuzhou City, Anhui Province as a woman named Lü, a 33-year-old Chinese woman whose husband reported the case and released the photograph, was victimized. (WARNING, GRAPHIC: The extremely graphic picture can be seen here.) http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Harris-Perry talked about how much it costs to have this thing turn into a human when referring to an unborn baby. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Those are 554 stories of children made in Gods image and likeness who were so close to becoming another statistic. But because of your prayers, and your courage to be there for their moms, they have life.
She saw the baby fight for his life before he was killed, and with that, her heart was changed. She quit shortly thereafter, causing a firestorm of controversy. Planned Parenthood and their pro-abortion allies demonized her; pro-lifers applauded her. Since then, shes worked as a pro-life educator, public speaker, and author. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Here Comes Obamacares Expected Life Years RationingThe researchers are busy creating computer models and testing hypotheses to see if they can predict mortality accuratelyas a way, I suspect, of justifying health care rationing.
My concern was heightened by a study just published as a letter in the March 6 Journal of the American Medical Association, in which the authors claim that they were able to predict likely mortality 10-years out.
|Looking for a Pro-Life Speaker for 2013?|
|Looking for a pro-life speaker for your next banquet, conference or convention? LifeNews.com editor Steven Ertelt is a low-cost speaker who can entertain and educate your audience as well as help you with a fundraising pitch if necessary. He can also speak on any pro-life topic. For more information, email news@LifeNews.com.|
Pro-Lifers to Mark Good Friday With Prayer Vigils at Abortion ClinicsPro-life advocates across America will mark Good Friday with a day of mourning and prayer at abortion facilities nationwide. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Tim Johnsons Retirement May Help GOP Retake Senate in 2014Tim Johnson, a pro-abortion Democrat from South Dakota, will announce tomorrow he is retiring from the Senate. Johnsons retirement makes it more easy for Republicans to potentially retake the Senate in 2014. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Abortion Not About Womens Rights: Men Often Make the DecisionOne of the slogans used by extremists in the pro-abortion movement is, If men could get pregnant, abortion would be a sacrament.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/