- Conjoined twins doing well after separation, doctor told mom she should abort them
- Billy Graham’s son Franklin: Homosexuality is ‘a sin,’ and ‘I want to warn people’
- ‘I felt death’: Abortion worker became pro-life after seeing face of baby being aborted
- Pope Francis was ‘shocked’ by civil unions/gay adoption bill, urged me to fight it: Malta bishop
- Couple decides to keep baby - after she survives first abortion attempt
- Father of Colorado school shooting victim said he forgives killer
- Ninth annual March for Life in Paris will unite pro-lifers against abortion
- Irony: Planned Parenthood tweets about all human beings deserving freedom
Allison June and Amelia Lee Tucker were conjoined at birth but separation was possible in their case. Their doctor suggested to their mother that she consider an abortion and that separation was not likely to be successful. These girls proved that OBGYN wrong.
In a Meet the Press interview Sunday, Franklin Graham, the son of famed preacher Billy Graham, refused to back down from his Biblical stance against homosexuality. “It’s sin,” he said, and added that he wanted to warn people about it because they will have to stand before God who will judge.
In 2008 The Population Research Institute published a testimony from the former medical director of an abortion clinic whose name was given as Zlata. Although she had been so committed to abortion that she worked in the clinic for six years, Zlata now considers herself pro-life.
Malta’s auxiliary bishop says Pope Francis was “shocked” earlier this month when the bishop informed him of the push to legalize same-sex civil unions and homosexual adoption on the Mediterranean island nation.
A young British couple in turmoil has decided to keep their unborn baby girl – after the child survived a previous attempt to abort her.
The father of a 17-year-old girl who was fatally shot at her suburban Denver high school said Wednesday that he and his wife have forgiven the killer, and he asked others to do the same.
The Ninth Annual Marche Pour le Respect de la Vie, our sister pro-life event in Paris, will be held on January 19.
Planned Parenthood tweets, "I stand with Planned Parenthood because all humans deserve reproductive freedom". However, according to the organization’s own annual report for fiscal year 2012-2013, Planned Parenthood took the lives of 327,166 unborn babies, who never got to make any choices about their reproductive freedom.