LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, October 14, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Abortion Activists Violently Assault Pro-Lifers in Mob at Australia March for Life
• 213 Babies Saved From Abortion Already During 40 Days for Life Campaign
• Abortion Activist Brutally Attacks Pro-Life Woman With Knife as She Prays, Holds Sign
• Miss World 2013 Megan Young: Im Against Abortion, and Sex is for Marriage
More Pro-Life News
• Abandoned Baby With 10 Inches of Umbilical Cords Still Attached Survives
• Obamacare Enrolls Unborn Children Only to Use Taxpayer Funds to Abort Them
• Abortion Clinic in Ohio Closes Down Thanks to Late-term Abortion Ban
• Abortion Practitioner Holds Newborn Baby as She Leads Rally for Late-Term Abortions
• Ted Cruz Wins Pro-Life Values Voters Summit Straw Poll With Lopsided Margin
• Abortion Doctors: Not Really Any Reason for an Abortion to Save a Mothers Life
• Young Woman Changes Mind About Aborting Triplets After Australia Pro-Abortion Riots
• Mom Who Lost Baby in Miscarriage: They Abort Babies Same Age as Mine
• Twenty Reasons to Think Twice About Aborting a Baby With Anencephaly
• Wendy Davis Avoids Abortion at All Costs in New Television Commercial
• Reality Star Brittany DeJesus Will Tell MTV Viewers She Regrets Her Abortion
• Liberal Newspaper Pushes Euthanasia as a Health Care Cost-Saving Option
• Population Control Writer Alan Weismans Countdown Likens Humans to Rapidly-Spreading Cancer
• 7 Spectacular Pieces Of Pro-Life Art, Sculpture Around the World
• Nearly 500 Complaints Filed Against Indiana Abortion Practitioner
• Democrat Says Republican Whose Wife Had Two Miscarriages Wants to Criminalize Them
• New Jersey Pro-Life Group: Vote for Steve Lonegan Over Cory Booker
• Kansas Abortion Activists Cost State $1 Million By Suing Pro-Life Laws
Pro-life advocates and a member of Parliament at the Australia March for Life were assaulted by thousands of pro-abortion activists over the weekend.
Bryan Kemper, one of the speakers at the event and the leader of the American pro-life group Stand True, offered LifeNews more on what happened. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
213 Babies Saved From Abortion Already During 40 Days for Life Campaign
Theres one thing you can say about praying and fasting for an end to abortion. It works! So far during this 40 Days for Life campaign, we are aware of 213 babies who have been saved from abortion!
Heres a quick sampling of the 213 stories of mothers whove changed their minds.
Faye Arellano, a former journalist now based in Toronto, never imagined that taking a stand for the unborn on a Sunday afternoon during a silent protest would see her facing a violent assault from a pro-abortion activist that would land her in the hospital.
Megan Lynne Young, a 23-year-old Filipino American beauty queen recently won the Miss World Philippines title and was later crowned as Miss World 2013 in Bali, Indonesia.
She is the first Filipina to win the title of Miss World but she also has another claim to fame: she is pro-life.
Yolanda Long emphasized it was a miracle that they found a newborn baby only hours old in a backyard in Queens, New York.
Eyewitness News reporter Michelle Charlesworth said the window above the child just happened be open a crack and Yoland and Gary Long just happened to be awake around 7 in the morning because a family member woke them with a telephone call randomly moments before. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The Obamacare health insurance exchanges are happy to enroll unborn children and use taxpayer funds to kill them in abortions all while many Americans may not know they are funding the abortions.
Another abortion clinic in Ohio has shut down, the states leading pro-life group informed LifeNews today, thanks in part to the states law prohibiting abortions late in pregnancy.
Lisa Perriera is an abortionist responsible for botching at least two chemical abortions in Ohio. Now she admits to sidestepping Ohio law to see that a late-term baby was aborted. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The 2,200-plus who joined the 8th annual Values Voter Summit sent a strong message to the Washington establishment over the weekend by showing their support of Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) in the 2013 VVS Presidential Straw Poll. Cruz finished first with 42 percent of the votes cast. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Pro-choice activists sometimes claim that late-term abortions need to be legal in order to protect womens lives. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Young Woman Changes Mind About Aborting Triplets After Australia Pro-Abortion Riots
Melinda planned to join the pro-abortion side in its protests against pro-lifers in Australia over the weekend and she had an abortion scheduled on Monday. But the violent assaults that took place on pro-lifers changed her mind:.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Lynn Zent, post-abortive mother and avid pro-lifer, might be a stranger to many she meets on the sidewalk outside the abortion mills in Memphis, Tennessee, but she is no stranger to understanding the devastation of losing a baby.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
A woman who is carrying twin girls with a fatal foetal abnormality has appealed to the Northern Ireland Minister for Health Edwin Poots to allow her have an abortion in Northern Ireland. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Texas State Senator Wendy Daviss first ad in her bid for governor covers a lot of topics. Entitled, A Texas Story, the promo touches on Daviss reforms in education, jobs and crime. Curiously, it makes no mention of abortion the issue that placed her in the national spotlight. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Teen Mom 3?s Brittany DeJesus, the sister of star Briana DeJesus, will tell MTV viewers in the latest episode tonight that she regrets her abortion. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Money is a big part of the euthanasia issue, and increasingly so. If cost saving is the essential public health policy paradigm, what could be cheaper than killing as a medical treatment?. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
There is a difference between voluntary family planning and radical Malthusian depopulation misanthropy. Alas, I fear the latter is subsuming the former. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The pro-life movement continues to make use of listicles at social media website Buzzfeed. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Today, representatives from Indiana Right to Life and Allen County Right to Life held a press conference to announce 487 complaints being filed against the Fort Wayne abortion doctor, Dr. Ulrich Klopfer. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Just how far as the absurd War on Women gone?http://www.lifenews.com/
The leading pro-life group in New Jersey says there is a clear demarcation for pro-life voters when it comes to selecting between pro-life Steve Lonegan and pro-abortion Cory Booker. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Abortion activists in Kansas have cost the state $1 million in legal fees that could be going to fund better health care, pay for teachers, or support low-income families. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/