LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, October 21, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hobby Lobby Asks Supreme Court to Stop Obama Admin From Forcing it to Obey HHS Mandate
• 311 Babies Saved From Abortion so Far During 40 Days for Life Campaign
• Americans Deserve to Know if Their Health Care Plans are Paying for Abortions
• Teens With Down Syndrome Voted Homecoming King and Queen
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood Uses Scarlett Johansson, Aisha Tyler to Promote Obamacare
• Clinic Gets Approval to Screen for Autism in Unborn Children, Could Lead to Abortions
• Father Fights to Save His Baby From Abortion After Seeing Pro-Lifers at Clinic
• Mother of Four Justifies Her Abortion: I Dont Want This Child
• My Brother Had Down Syndrome, Lived 61 Years, and Loved Every Minute of It
• The Most Powerful Pro-Life Speech Ever Heard at the United Nations
• Pro-Life Leader Assaulted Outside Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic
• Woman Describes Abortion Drug Experience: Agonizing Pain, Massive Bleeding, Severe Depression
• European Parliament Votes Tuesday on if Abortion is a Human Right
• Belgium to Vote Soon on Allowing Doctors to Euthanize Children
• New York Times Writer Claims Animals May be Morally Superior to Humans
• Not One Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic in Ohio Offers Prenatal Care
• X-Ray Shows Unborn Baby Screamed in Pain as Syrian Snipers Target Pregnant Women
• Pro-Life Leader: Pro-Abortion Media Pitching for Terry McAuliffe in Virginia Governors Race
• Two Huge Court Victories Thwart Legalization of Euthanasia in Canada
Christian craft store Hobby Lobby today filed papers with the Supreme Court asking it to take it case against the Obama administration, which is attempting to make it comply with the HHS mandate that compels religious companies to pay for birth control and abortion-causing drugs for their employees.
In July, a federal court granted Hobby Lobby a preliminary injunction against the HHS abortion-drug mandate. The injunction prevented the Obama administration from enforcing the mandate against the Christian company, but the Obama administration appealed that ruling recently. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
311 Babies Saved From Abortion so Far During 40 Days for Life Campaign
Almost four weeks into this 40 Days for Life campaign, God has greatly blessed many people! So far, we have reports of 311 babies saved from abortion (that we know of) all across the world!
Wow! said Adri in Paarl. We are astounded at Gods faithfulness! We had an amazing campaign thus far and God saved three unborn babies lives. All glory to Him! http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Americans deserve to know if their health plan will be subsiding a culture of death.
October is Down Syndrome Awareness month and heartfelt stories about people with Down Syndrome are being shared across the Internet as a way of fostering more respect for human life. From Florida comes another smile-inducing story this time about two teens whose peers voted them Homecoming King and Queen.
When you stop to consider the fact that as many as 80 or 90 percent of babies diagnosed as having Down Syndrome before birth become victims of abortions, the realization occurs quickly that Semone Adkins and Travjuan Bubba Hunter are exceptions to the rule and are obviously enjoying a fulfilling life that many babies with the condition dont get to experience. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The Planned Parenthood abortion business, which has made more than $1 million promoting Obamacare to its customers, is now partnering with Hollywood celebrities to promote the abortion-funding government health care scheme.
The partnership has Planned Parenthood teaming up with long-time pro-abortion supporter Scarlett Johansson as well as Aisha Tyler and Gabrielle Union to record phone messages to encourage its customers to sign up. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
A fertility clinic in Australia has been given permission by local authorities to perform sex-selection of human embryos for families at a high risk of having an autistic child. Such testing could lead to abortions of unborn babies who testing show may have the genetic makeup that would include autism.
This week Planned Parenthood wished itself a Happy 97th Birthday. Its Facebook page and Twitter feed featured the image of a single candle, atop a frosted and sprinkled cupcake, with the following words: 97 years ago the first Planned Parenthood clinic opened in Brooklyn,New York. Today, we celebrate the 3 million patients that come to us every year for high-quality, affordable health care.
Five words summarize where she was at: I dont want this child.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The following tribute was shared with Live Action by Eddies cousin. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
A leading pro-life advocate who lobbies at the United Nations says the Holy See has given what he considered to be the most powerful pro-life speech ever presented to the UN. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Pro-Life Leader Assaulted Outside Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic
Local pro-life leader Brian Gibson, the Executive Director of Pro-Life Action Ministries, was assaulted Friday morning at the Planned Parenthood abortion facility in St. Paul, Minnesota while providing information about abortion alternatives to women. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
RU-486, the abortion pill, is offered to women who are less than nine weeks pregnant. When it first became available in the United States, pro-choice activists rejoiced. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats in the European Union passed a draft report last month declaring that abortion is a human right.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Following several months of testimony from doctors and so-called experts in medical ethics, the Belgian parliament is preparing to vote on whether doctors should be able to euthanize children. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
New York Times Writer Claims Animals May be Morally Superior to Humans
Nicolas Kristof argues in favor of treating chickens and geese more humanely in his column today. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Planned Parenthood has been caught misleading Ohio residents. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
A game of target practice in Syra is making chilling international headlines. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The only competitive gubernatorial race this year is in Virginia, where the states newspapers have demonstrated a viciously negative bias against conservative Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
This last week has seen two huge court victories in Canada for those seeking to protect vulnerable people from having their lives intentionally ended. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/