LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, October 16, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Carhart Gets Away With Murder: No Punishment for Killing Woman in 33-Week Abortion
• Ohio Officials Close Late-Term Abortion Business That Broke State Law
• Dr. Ben Carson: There is No War on Women, There is a War on Babies
• Book: Pope John Paul IIs Mother Rejected Doctors Abortion Suggestion
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood Marks 97 Years of Aborting Babies With a Birthday Cupcake
• Girls Gone Bad: The Girl Scouts Link to Planned Parenthood
• Terry McAuliffe: I Will Be a Brick Wall Against Any Limits on Late-Term Abortions
• Unnecessary Test Saved George W. Bushs Life, Obamacare May Ration it For Other Patients
• Planned Parenthood Obfuscation Aside, Most Late-Term Abortions are Elective
• Pictures Show Extent of Pro-Abortion Mobs Violent Assaults on Pro-Life Australians
• Indian Woman Dies Following Excessive Bleeding After Legal Abortion
• Planned Parenthood PR Stunt: Tout Breast Health as Breast Health Services Drop 20%
• Chinese Hospital Refuses to Do Emergency C-Section Without Payment, Mother and Child Die
• New Pro-Abortion Tactic: Demonize Adoption as Hurting Women and Children
• Arkansas Abortions Drop 6 Percent to Lowest Level Since 1977
• Humorous Video Answers the Question: Is Plan B Contraception or Abortion?
• Pregnant Women Go Undercover in India to Expose Sex-Selection Abortions
The Maryland Board of Physicians has decided not to take action against late-term abortionist LeRoy Carhart for the death of Jennifer Morbelli, a 29-year old woman who suffered fatal complications from a very late 33-week abortion.
The official death certificate for Jennifer Morbelli confirms the young woman died on February 7, 2013, from complications to a 33-week abortion done by late-term abortion practitioner LeRoy Carhart. But the Maryland county police closed their investigation Monday without filing criminal charges. The medical examiners office confirmed a botched 33-week abortion killed the young woman. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Ohio Officials Close Late-Term Abortion Business That Broke State Law
Officials in Ohio have closed a late-term abortion business that broke state law and put womens health at risk by not following state laws requiring abortion practitioners to have admitting privileges at a local hospital to help women who are injured by botched abortions.
That failure to obtain a transfer agreement, which has been an issue for years for the abortion facility in question, played a key role in shutting down the abortion clinic run by the abortion practitioner credited with making the partial-birth abortion procedure a household name. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Dr. Ben Carson made it clear at the Values Voters Summit over the weekend that there is indeed no War on Women, as abortion activists are fond of claiming. Instead, there is a War on Babies perpetuated through abortion. From his speech:
A new report out today suggests Pope John Paul IIs mother rejected an abortion when pregnant with him.
Under the headline Blessed John Paul II was in danger of not being born, the Vatican Insider web site says the information was revealed by Milena Kindziuk in the book just came out.
Apparently irony is lost on the Planned Parenthood abortion business which marked 97 years today of doing abortions that take the lives of little unborn children by promoting an image with a cupcake.
The Planned Parenthood abortion company is the biggest abortion business in the United States. The most recent annual report the abortion giant issued earlier this year showed it did more abortions in its last year than ever before in its history. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Say it aint so! We have heard about this for years, read some articles written a long time ago. We have clutched our Thin Mints and our Peanut Butter Patties and closed our eyes and said, We wont believe it until we have more proof.
Virginia gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe holds an extreme position on abortion so extreme that he told students at George Mason University that he will oppose any efforts to place limits even on late-term abortions done when the unborn baby is viable.
New information indicates that former President George W. Bushs life may recently have been saved because of a diagnostic test that would likely have been prevented by the sort of limits Obamacare quality measures will impose. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Last month, desperate to counter the building opposition to late-term abortion in the grisly wake of Kermit Gosnell, Planned Parenthood tried to construct a roadblock. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
One of our League members attended the annual March for the Babies on Saturday in Melbourne. Her photos show the real story of what happened on that day. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Indian Woman Dies Following Excessive Bleeding After Legal Abortion
A woman in India has died following a botched legal abortion that caused her excessive bleeding and the injures from the failed abortion were ultimately enough to claim her life. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
In the past week or so, Ive exposed to this facebook advertisement constantly. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
On Oct. 6, hospital officials in the coastal province of Jiangsu pronounced a 28-year-old woman and her unborn baby dead after the hospital had postponed an emergency cesarean section until the family had paid the required amount.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Andrea Grimes, writing at RH reality check, a pro-abortion blog, has issued a clarion call to forestall a Texas proposal that would require three hours of adoption counseling prior to any abortion. Her plan? http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Abortion in Arkansas is following a downward trend, based on numbers obtained from the Arkansas Department of Healths office of Vital Records/Statistics. Whats more, 2012 was the lowest year for abortions in Arkansas since 1977. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Where you wondering when Population Research Institute was going to create another awesome short video? Wait no longer. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The gender imbalance has grown so severe that a team of pregnant Indian women went undercover to help expose sex-selection abortion practices ravaging their country. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/