LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, October 30, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Sebelius: I Dont Know if Americans Forced to Fund Abortions Under Obamacare
• Obamacare Abortion Coverage Coverup: Demand Sebelius Tell the Truth
• Its Not Just the Website: Obamacare Funds Abortions, Guts Religious Liberty
• Parents Told Their Disabled Baby Will Live Five Minutes, Hours Later Hes Alive But Needs Prayer
More Pro-Life News
• Does Obamacare Make Us Pay for Abortions? I Dont Know
• When Doctor Told Mom of New Catholic Bishop Hed be a Freak, She Rejected Abortion
• Planned Parenthood Was Shocked When I Sought the Ultrasound Photo of the Baby I Aborted
• Secret Letter Has Senate Democrats Urging Hillary Clinton to Run for President
• UK Court: Hospital Can Stop Care for Terminally Ill Man Despite Familys Wishes
• Comedian Gavin McInnes: I Was a Pro-Abortion Atheist Until My Children Were Born
• Second Woman Hospitalized After St. Louis Planned Parenthood Botches Abortion
• Cuccinelli Cuts McAuliffes Lead to Four Points in Virginia Governors Race
• Catholic University of America Cuts Ties With Pro-Abortion Group
• Most Obamacare Plans in Washington, D.C. Pay for Abortions
• Population Controllers Attack Those Weirdos With Lots of Kids
• USA Today Accuses Pro-Lifers of Putting Up Legal Barbed Wire Stopping Abortions
• Safer Cars Means Fewer Brain Deaths Means Fewer Organ Donors Means Organ Harvesting
• Roe v. Wade Was an Abuse of Discretion, Exercise in Raw Judicial Power
• Autopsy Planned on Baby Girl Found Abandoned at Recycling Plant
• Obamas Political Group Behind Opposition to Late-Term Abortion Ban in New Mexico
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius told Congress today she didnt know if Obamacare health care plans force Americans to pay for abortions, despite evidence that many plans will force enrollees to fund abortions.
Although Americans will definitely fund abortions under Obamacare, the top health care official didnt know that was the case. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Obamacare Abortion Coverage Coverup: Demand Sebelius Tell the Truth
Ever since the roll out of the healthcare Exchanges at the beginning of October the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) has been a train wreck. Not only does the website not work, but pro-life Americans are unable to identify abortion-free plans on the Exchange.
Wednesday October 30, Secretary of Health Kathleen Sebelius testified before the House Energy and Commerce Committee about the implementation failures of the ACA. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The National Association of Pro-life Nurses announces its 2013-2014 scholarship for nursing students! Any pro-life nursing student currently enrolled in a nursing program is eligible to apply. For further details, go to nursesforlife.org Take my hand, not my life.
Moments ago, Secretary Sebelius apologized to Congress for a malfunctioning website. But the problem is not just the website. The problem is Obamacare itself!
I remember each pregnancy like it was yesterday. The first trimester always brought me the most anxiety, if anything was going to happen it was likely to happen then. The second trimester always brought a sigh of relief and, of course, a much needed boost of energy. And the third trimester? Baby showers, busy preparations, excitement and a little, okay maybe a lot of, impatience for the big day. At 34 weeks, I wouldnt have expected life-changing news.
Yet for one woman, currently in a hospital in Charleston, SC, that is exactly what has happened. It is called Polycystic Kidney Disease and her unborn child was diagnosed with it after she was rushed by ambulance to the hospital. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius didnt have many answers today during a Congressional hearing on the abject failure that is Obamacare.
When asked about whether or not she could provide Americans with any answers about abortion funding in Obamacare, Sebelius told a congressman, I dont know.
Freak becomes a bishop. Thats the quick and easy storyline describing the path Father Andrew Cozzens took to becoming the next auxiliary bishop in the Archdiocese of St. Paul and Minneapolis.
Finally... moral, pro-life fiction that opens hearts and minds! This is what I was hoping would begin to spring from the Indie World. No way would NYC Corporate Publishing ever allow something with this worldview through. - a reader.
For nearly three years after I had an abortion at 6 weeks gestation in February 2009, I had a strong desire to return to the abortion clinic to obtain my records. I hoped to find out something, anything, I could about my first baby, though I honestly dont know what I thought I would find. I just knew I needed to go. At times, it felt as if this child didnt really exist because I had nothing tangible declaring he did.
Judging from opinion polls of Democrats, Hillary Clinton is already running away with the race for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
In a case that is sure to spark concerns about health care rationing and euthanasia both in the United Kingdom and the United States, Britains highest court has ruled that a hospital can withhold treatment from a terminally ill patient. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
[The birth of my children] made me religious. I was an atheist most of my life and now I am a God-fearing Catholic, because of the miracle of life. And Im [now] pro-life.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Second Woman Hospitalized After St. Louis Planned Parenthood Botches Abortion
For the second time this month, pro-life activists helplessly looked on as yet another ambulance rushed away from the St. Louis Planned Parenthood abortion clinic headed for a hospital emergency room. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Virginia Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli, who is pro-life has cut the lead of his pro-abortion opponent Terry McAuliffe in the race for governor in Virginia. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The Catholic University of Americas school of social work is reportedly cutting ties with a group due to its advocacy of abortion. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Most Obamacare Plans in Washington, D.C. Pay for Abortions
Anna has received information from DC Health Link showing which plans pay for abortions and which do not. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Whats the scariest thing for some folks this Halloween? Families with lots of kids. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
A glance at the top of Tuesdays USA Today reveals an article at top right headlined Texas abortion limits take hit.. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
I blame my pal Ralph Nader and the law of unintended consequences: Improved safetysuch as seat belt and helmet lawsresulted in far fewer catastrophic brain injuries. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Scholars, activists, and others who think they know all they need to know about the Supreme Courts landmark abortion case Roe v. Wade should pick up and read Clarke Forsythes Abuse of Discretion. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The body of a newborn female was found last Thursday on a conveyer belt where cans and plastics are sorted at a Victorville, CA, recycling plant. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Following an order to answer certified questions posed by the U.S. Supreme Court . http://www.lifenews.com/2013/