LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, October 24, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Senate to Vote on Obama Judge Who Said Abortion Frees Women From Conscription Into Maternity
• Miracle Baby Born 39 Days After Moms Water Breaks Early
• 32 House Republicans Sign Letter Calling on Obama to Fire Sebelius Over Obamacare
• George Soros Puts $25,000 Behind Potential Hillary Clinton 2016 Campaign
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood Affiliate Criticized for Supporting Pedophilia
• Cincinnati Reds Heroic Batboy With Down Syndrome, Ted Kremer, Gets His Own Baseball Card
• 18 States Tell Supreme Court: Dont Make Family-Run Business Obey HHS Abortion Mandate
• Planned Parenthood-Backed Website: Have Fun Having Drunk Sex with Strangers
• Action Needed to Stop Military From Attacking Christians, Pro-Lifers
• Abortion Impacts More Women and Children Than Modern Slavery, Sex Trafficking
• Mother of NFL Player Doug Legursky Was Seconds Away From Having an Abortion
• Taxpayer-Funded Medicaid Pays for Hundreds of Late-Term Abortions in New Mexico
• Language in the Abortion Debate: Should We Use Unborn vs. Fetus or Baby?
• Pro-Abortion Campaign Urges Women to be Proud of Their Abortions
• Talking to Boyfriends Helps Save Two Unborn Babies From Abortion
• Pro-Abortion Group Backs Mary Burke for Governor in Wisconsin
• High Schools Senior Class Project: Stopping Abortion
• Choose Life License Plate Approved for Motorists in Washington D.C.
• Charges Dropped Against Mom Who Assaulted Pregnant Daughter for Refusing Abortion
Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid plans to file cloture on the nominations for the U.S. Court of Appeals for the DC Circuit when the Senate returns next week from its recess. That will have the Senate voting on one of the most pro-abortion nominees President Barack Obama has put forward for any court.
In September, the Senate Judiciary Committee approved pro-abortion Cornelia Pillard, a law professor President Barack Obama selected for an appointment to the most important appeals court in the nation. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Miracle Baby Born 39 Days After Moms Water Breaks Early
The first son of Rachel and Jeff Whitchurch was born at 35 weeks when her water broke prematurely. She has also had three miscarriages.
When she was pregnant again last year her water broke early once more. But this time it was at 28 weeks. The condition is called pPROM (Preterm Premature Rupture of Membrane) .
The National Association of Pro-life Nurses announces its 2013-2014 scholarship for nursing students! Any pro-life nursing student currently enrolled in a nursing program is eligible to apply. For further details, go to nursesforlife.org Take my hand, not my life.
Although the White House is standing by pro-abortion HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, saying there are no plans to fire her despite the abject failure that is Obamacare, House Republicans are pushing for action anyway.
Liberal billionaire George Soros is already putting his money behind a political action committee designed to support pro-abortion stalwart Hillary Clinton should she mount a presidential campaign in 2016.
Clinton is widely expected to run to replace pro-abortion President Barack Obama and no other potential Democratic comes close in polls against her in terms of taking the Democratic nomination to face a Republican challenger. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Pro Familia, the German affiliate of the International Planned Parenthood Federation, has been scrutinized for its blatant support of pedophilia in the past.
According to United Press International (UPI) the findings were published earlier this month by Gottingen University in the newspaper Tagesspiegel. The study focused on public entities that have been found to make light of sexual relations between children and adults. Among those was a Pro Familia magazine. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Ted Kremer is a hero to everyone in Cincinnati who knows about him. Kremer is the young man with Down Syndrome who has brought joy and inspiration to players and fans of the Cincinnati Reds with his enthusiasm as the team batboy.
Eighteen states are among the parties that filed briefs with the U.S. Supreme Court this week that encourage the high court to accept a Pa. family businesss lawsuit and declare the Obama administrations abortion pill mandate unconstitutional.
In a recent article, Rita Diller of Stop Planned Parenthood writes about the University of Marylands Sex Week, held October 15-18. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
How can our soldiers defend America when theyre so busy defending themselves? http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Its quite popular to join the fight against human sex trafficking. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Mother of NFL Player Doug Legursky Was Seconds Away From Having an Abortion
Lorrie Legursky, the mother of NFL football player Doug Legursky, didnt plan to be pregnant at the age of 15. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
In just under 30 days, Albuquerque will be the first city in the country with the opportunity to vote to ban late-term abortions starting at 20 weeks of pregnancy. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Steve Wagner from Justice For All joins Gabi Vehrs and me for a two-episode discussion about common terms and labels used in the abortion debate. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
One of the newest tactics from abortion advocates to help them obtain their dream world of abortion being available for free, on demand, and for any reason at all is to tackle the idea of abortion being stigmatized. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Talking to Boyfriends Helps Save Two Unborn Babies From Abortion
God answers prayer. We might not always get to see His hand in action. But there is no doubt that when we pray, He listens. Always. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The leading pro-abortion political group in the nation is getting behind pro-abortion Wisconsin gubernatorial candidate Mary Burke. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Most high school seniors seem to be focused on college plans or the senior prom. Katie Greenwood is focused on ending abortion. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
In Washington, D.C., there is some very good news. The pro-adoption Choose Life License Plate, sponsored by The Children First Foundation of DC was welcomed into the DC DMVs Organizational Tag Program yesterday. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
A Pennsylvania woman who reportedly assaulted her pregnant teenage daughter and kicked her out of the house for refusing to get an abortion has seen the charges dropped. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/