- Life in the womb
- Gay fury descends upon Protestant minister
- Pregnant mom of 4 dies after bee stings, leaves behind legacy of love
- Lithuanian health minister pushing for euthanasia of the poor
- Why Would God Expect People to be Married to the Same Person for Life?
- Sex can't explain the culture war
Life in the womb is much busier than you might expect, said Dr. Bill Fifer, a professor of psychiatry at Columbia University and a leading expert on fetal and newborn learning.
Attached to a few comments were death threats and statements like, "I hope you die of pancreatic cancer." And then these same people have the audacity to accuse me of being filled with hate, filled with Satan, calling me a delusional piece of trash, an absolute monster, and other grossly offensive obscenities not appropriate for public space. One could easily have mistaken them for terrorists who delight in killing those who refuse to convert to their ideology.
“Her passing was so tough, because I love her so much. She’s a gift that was given from God, he knows that I needed her, and she was this amazing gift.”
Countries that allow euthanasia have already fallen pretty far, allowing for children and people with mental illnesses to be killed.
The indissolubility of marriage is one of the most difficult teachings of the Church.
Pope Paul VI was right: Family matters.