LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, July 4, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Pro-Abortion Christian Pastors Distribute Condoms Outside Hobby Lobby to Protest SCOTUS Decision
• Christian College Wins Big Pro-Life Victory Against HHS Mandate on Heels of Hobby Lobby Decision
• Woman Wanted to Show How Great Abortion is By Turning Her Abortion Into Artwork4
• They Discovered My Cancer Because I Was Pregnant With Him, No Way Could I Abort My Baby
More Pro-Life News• They Said Our Baby Would Die and to Get an Abortion, But We Enjoyed 12 Days With Him
• Hillary Clinton Loves Mother Teresa, Just Not Her Message Against Abortion
• Irony: Planned Parenthood Independence Day Tweet Celebrates Justice for All
• Alveda King: While We Marched in the Sixties, Planned Parenthood Was Preparing Us a Place
• Legalizing Abortion Did Not Stop Women From Dying in Abortions
• Why Do Abortion Advocates Hate it When Women Get Abortion Alternatives?
• This Independence Day, Celebrate the Victories for Religious Freedom at the Supreme Court
• British Medical Association Reaffirms Opposition to Assisted Suicide
• Euthanasia Activists Push Assisted Suicide for Everyone, Not Just the Old or Ill
• New England Journal of Medicine: Pro-Assisted Suicide, Pro-Rationing, Anti-Hobby Lobby
• Minnesota Governor Wants Licensing of Dog Breeders, But Not Abortion Clinics
This comes after a NARAL board member suggested abortion activists have sex in Hobby Lobby stores as a protest. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Christian College Wins Big Pro-Life Victory Against HHS Mandate on Heels of Hobby Lobby DecisionIn another important victory against the HHS Mandate, Wheaton College received last minute relief from the Supreme Court, protecting the Colleges right to carry out its religious mission free from crippling IRS fines.
The Courts order states that Wheaton need not use the form prescribed by the Government under the HHS Mandate, and it prohibits the government from enforcing against [Wheaton] the challenged provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and related regulations pending final disposition of appellate review. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
They Discovered My Cancer Because I Was Pregnant With Him, No Way Could I Abort My BabyEven when the pain becomes unbearable, cancer patient Ana Mendoza said one glance at her two-year-old son Nathan makes it all go away.
Alveda King: While We Marched in the Sixties, Planned Parenthood Was Preparing Us a Place Alveda King, the niece of civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr., spoke at National Right to Lifes Prayer breakfast on June 27th. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Minnesota Governor Wants Licensing of Dog Breeders, But Not Abortion Clinics A measure to license and inspect commercial dog and cat breederspassed by the Legislature and signed into law by Gov. Mark Dayton earlier this yearwent into effect on July 1. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/