LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, July 10, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Abortion Backer Who Assaulted Pro-Lifers: I Had The Right to Attack Them
• Nancy Pelosi: Supreme Court Hobby Lobby Ruling Was About if Women Can Use Diaphragms
• Pro-Life Holly Fisher Now Faces Death Threats for Standing Up for Hobby Lobby
• Wife of Leading Pro-Life Activist Suddenly Missing Without a Trace
More Pro-Life News• NFL Players Condemn Abortion in Newly-Unearthed 1992 Video
• I Cant Make It! Husband Captures Babys Surprise Birth Outside Hospital on Video
• UN Must Push Abortion Less and Push Better Maternal Health Care More
• Abortion Activist: So What if Abortion Ends a Life? Im Still for Abortion
• Powerful Pro-Life Video Will Leave You Speechless: What if She Has the Abortion? What if She Doesnt?
• 10 of the Most Hysterical Hobby Lobby Reactions
• Abortion Giant Planned Parenthood Congratulates New HUD Secretary Julian Castro
• Sorry Planned Parenthood, But Pro-Life Sentiment Hits an All-Time High
• Unborn Baby Dies Two Days After Road Rage Causes Accident
• Because Hobby Lobby Decision Doesnt Protect Nonprofits, March for Life Sues HHS Mandate
• The Simple Truth: Abortion is Legal Up to Birth in Ireland in Some Cases
• Judge Stops New Hampshire Buffer Zone After Supreme Court Upholds Pro-Life Free Speech
Pro-life activist Seth Drayer was physically attacked (video below) while leading a group of pro-life students in sharing the pro-life message in downtown Columbus, Ohio today. The video shows a woman in a Burger King shirt attacking the pro-lifers. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Nancy Pelosi: Supreme Court Hobby Lobby Ruling Was About if Women Can Use DiaphragmsIt was bad enough when Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said five white men on the Supreme Court made the decision to protect Hobby Lobby form having to pay for drugs that cause abortions for their employees.
Now, Nancy Pelosi seems to think that the ruling somehow banned contraception or prevents women from using diaphragms. If only top Democrats bothered to read the ruling and learn what was at stake in the decision and what the Supreme Court decided. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Wife of Leading Pro-Life Activist Suddenly Missing Without a TraceMissing without any explanation and no clue what has happened. Thats the situation for a frantic pro-life activist in Missouri who has no idea where his wife has gone.
While this video is more than 20 years old, the message conveyed is still the same today. Abortion is the taking of a human life that cannot be undone. Kudos to these athletes for speaking out about a cause they believe in.http://www.lifenews.com/
Abortion Activist: So What if Abortion Ends a Life? Im Still for Abortion Put rather simply, ones opinion on abortion can generally be summed up depending on whether the person accepts that life begins at conception or not, as science so clearly tells us that it does. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
The Simple Truth: Abortion is Legal Up to Birth in Ireland in Some Cases This week sees the first anniversary of the passing into law of the Abortion Act in Ireland and the Pro Life Campaign have been to the forefront of marking the date through various initiatives and awareness events. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/