LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, July 14, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Democrats to Hold Hearing on Bill to Wipe Out Almost Every Single Pro-Life Law on Abortion
• Washington Post Takes Pelosi and Reid to Task Over Hobby Lobby: Rhetoric Not Facts
• Man Kills His Unborn Child By Tricking Girlfriend Into Taking Abortion Drug in Her Pancakes
• These Students Walking Across the Country to Share the Pro-Life Message Save a Baby From Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Prayer Campaign Launched as Wife of Missouri Pro-Life Leader Still Missing
• Planned Parenthood Injures Woman in Botched Abortion, Hides Victim With Sheets
• Child of Rape: You Cant Let Your Circumstances Define Your Life
• Euthanasia Doctor Offers Inspiring Tour of Nazi Death Camp
• She Survived and Was Born After Her Mom Died in a Car Accident, Now Shes One Year Old
• Amazing Pictures Capture the True Beauty of Adoption
• Teen Gives Birth, Buries Newborn Baby in Grocery Bag in Her Back Yard
• What These Pro-Lifers Did at a Hobby Lobby Store Will Annoy the Pro-Abortion Crowd
• Why is Meriam Ibrahaim Still Stuck in Sudan After Being Released From Prison?
• Woman Arrested After Smoking Meth Days Before Birth, Baby Tests Positive for Drugs
• Where are All the People With Down Syndrome? Theyve Been Killed in Abortion
• Birth a Panda and the World Rejoices, Birth a Baby and Population Controllers Go Nuts
• But Will You Pro-Lifers Adopt All Those Unwanted Babies? Many Already Have
• Desmond Tutus Push for Assisted Suicide in England Fuels Prejudice Against Elderly, Disabled
• What They Call a Rape Exception is an Innocent Baby Worthy of Protection
• Pro-Abortion Groups Push UN to Pressure Ireland to Legalize Abortion Further
S.1696 is deceptively titled the Womens Health Protection Act even though it revokes protections for women and their unborn children. Instead, the bill would be far reaching in how it would topple pro-life laws passed in virtually every state in the country. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Washington Post Takes Pelosi and Reid to Task Over Hobby Lobby: Rhetoric Not FactsYou know its bad when the liberal Washington Post takes top pro-abortion Democrats to task for their misstatements, exaggeration and overblown comments in reaction to the Supreme Courts decision to protect Hobby Lobby.
We at LifeNews.com have profiled the myriad of ways in which the Post, over the years, has been a leader in media bias by virtue of its one-sided reporting on pro-life issues. Amazingly, the liberal giant took Pelosi, Reid and other top pro-abortion Democrats to task. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
These Students Walking Across the Country to Share the Pro-Life Message Save a Baby From AbortionAfter months of studying and cramming, most college students spend their summers going to the beach, taking road trips, or catching up on naps. But, for the young adults who take part in Crossroads Walk, vacations are dedicated to marching for unborn babies. James Nolan is the current president of Crossroads and he is ecstatic that the pro-life organization is entering its 20th year. He shared their backstory with Townhall Magazine.
Kerry awoke at 4AM that day to find his wife gone. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Euthanasia Doctor Offers Inspiring Tour of Nazi Death CampAn article in the Daily Mail (UK) reported on a disturbing decision by euthanasia activist, Dr Wim Distelmans who is offering a tour of the Nazi death camp, Auschwitz, a tour that he calls inspiring. Distelmans is charging around 600 euro for a tour of the gas chambers and a seminar on the issues surrounding euthanasia. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.