LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, July 8, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Meriam Ibrahim and Family Reportedly Safe at Makeshift Home at the U.S. Embassy
• 226 Pro-Life Laws Passed Since 2011, Including 21 This Year, Saving Babies From Abortion
• Pro-Life Congressmans Response to His Teen Daughters Unplanned Pregnancy is Priceless
• Sarah Palin: Its Time to Impeach President Obama
More Pro-Life News• Tolerant Left? Holly Hobby Lobby Vulgarly Attacked on Twitter
• After Losing at Supreme Court, Harry Reid to Push the HHS Mandate on All Americans
• The Day I Told My Pro-Life Children Mommy Had An Abortion
• NOW Calls Little Sisters of the Poor Dirty, Claims Nuns Use Religion to Attack Women
• Mother Arrested After Abandoning Her Baby on NYC Subway Platform
• MSNBC Host Devotes Entire Segment to Promoting Planned Parenthoods Latest Gimmick
• The Central Question in the Abortion Debate is Still: Is This a Human Being?
• They Went to the Internet Wanting an Abortion, What They Found Saved Their Babies Lives
• University Publishes How-To Guide for Students on Getting Abortions
• Politician Campaigns for Lt. Governor Saying: I Dont Regret Killing My Baby in Abortion
• Pro-Abortion Romantic Comedy Obvious Child Bombs at Box Office
• Planned Parenthood Halts Webcam Abortions at Tenth Iowa Facility
• Pro-Life Doctor Faces Persecution After Refusing to Do Abortion on Disabled Baby
• North Carolina: Voters Prefer Pro-Life Thom Tillis to Pro-Abortion Kay Hagan
At eight months pregnant, Ibrahim had been sentenced to death for not renouncing her Christian faith and she was imprisoned and eventually forced to give birth while shackled in the Omdurman Federal Womens Prison in North Khartoum, Sudan. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
226 Pro-Life Laws Passed Since 2011, Including 21 This Year, Saving Babies From AbortionAbortion advocates are up in arms today because of a new report by the pro-abortion Guttmacher Institute showing states continue to pass pro-life laws at a high rate. These pro-life laws are leading to historic low abortion figures as abortion clinics close and babies are saved from abortions.
State legislators passed a record number pro-life laws in 2011 as a wave of pro-life lawmakers were elected in reaction to the election of pro-abortion President Barack Obama and his push for more abortions funded at taxpayer expense. In the years following, pro-life laws continued to be approved at a higher rate than in prior years, as the Guttmacher graphs show. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Sarah Palin: Its Time to Impeach President ObamaImpeachment isnt something to take lightly and isnt a term thrown around casually by many elected officials or political pundits simply because a president takes an opposite position on a give political issue. While a good number of pro-life Americans probably want to see President Barack Obama impeached because of his lengthy pro-abortion record, impeachment as an actuality in the way President Bill Clinton was impeached by the House of Representatives hasnt been a serious subject.
The Army wife and mother of three became an instant Internet sensation, attracting intense attention from both sides of the debate over Obamacare, abortion, and religious freedom. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Ten months later, decompressing after an event in Lapeer, Michigan, I found myself having what had come to be a very familiar conversation. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
NOW Calls Little Sisters of the Poor Dirty, Claims Nuns Use Religion to Attack Women A mother has been arrested in New York City after abandoning her newborn baby on a subway platform. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Pro-Abortion Romantic Comedy Obvious Child Bombs at Box Office The abortion industry did its best to pitch the movie Obvious Child as an unapologetic but hilarious romantic comedy about abortion, even as the director and star eschewed such a depiction. And therein lies the irony. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/