LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Megyn Kelly Blows Away Sandra Fluke in Debate Over Supreme Court, Hobby Lobby
• Autopsy Report Shows Abortion Clinics Negligence Killed Woman in Late-Term Abortion
• Hillary Clinton Shows She Has No Idea What the Hobby Lobby Ruling Was About
• These Pro-Abortion Protestors Have No Clue Hobby Lobby Already Covers Contraception
More Pro-Life News• NARAL Board Member: Women Should Have Sex Inside Hobby Lobby to Protest Supreme Court Ruling
• Doctors Said He Would Die at Birth, Now Hes Graduated From High School
• Rapist Told Pregnant Teen He Raped to Kill Herself if She Couldnt Get an Abortion
• Few Pro-Abortion People Show Up for Protest at Flagship Hobby Lobby Store
• Obama Gushes How He Loves Kissing Babies, But Hes Okay if They Die in Abortion
• Chris Christie Has No Apologies for Being a Pro-Life Governor
• Pro-Lifers to Protest National Education Associations Support for Abortion
• 99% of People With Down Syndrome Love Their Lives, So Why Are 90% Killed in Abortion?
• Police Find Body of 8.5-Pound Newborn Buried in Teenage Girls Backyard
• Supermodel Kathy Ireland Went From Pro-Choice to Pro-Life, Heres Why
• This Law Closed Abortion Clinics in Other States, Now Its Taking Effect in Indiana
• Why Wont Mary Landrieu Support a Ban on Late-Term Abortions?
• Abortions Drop 7.5% in Minnesota to Historic Low Thanks to Pro-Life Laws
• Oregons Steady Increase in Assisted Suicides Should be a Stark Warning to Britain
Kelly passionately defended religious liberty on The OReilly Factor Monday after the Supreme Court sided in favor of Hobby Lobby in a 5-4 decision. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Autopsy Report Shows Abortion Clinics Negligence Killed Woman in Late-Term AbortionOperation Rescue has obtained the autopsy report of a woman who died from abortion complications that shows evidence of standard of care problems at the Preterm Abortion Clinic in Cleveland, Ohio.
Lakisha Wilson, 22, received a late-term abortion at Preterm on March 21, 2014. Sometime after the abortion, Wilson stopped breathing, according to 911 records, and was transported to Chase University Medical Center, where she was placed on life support and pronounced dead on March 28. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
These Pro-Abortion Protestors Have No Clue Hobby Lobby Already Covers ContraceptionThe main issue in the Hobby Lobby case the Supreme Court decided yesterday was whether or not it and other businesses run by owners with pro-life values would be able to opt out of having to pay for abortion-causing drugs under the Obama HHS mandate.
The venomous attitude toward Hobby Lobby continues as pro-choicers and left-wingers now call for women to have sex inside the family store. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Few Pro-Abortion People Show Up for Protest at Flagship Hobby Lobby Store Shortly after 3 PM Eastern Time this afternoon, an outfit called Faithful America issued a Media Advisory for an event which would take place at 7:30 PM Central Time. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
This Law Closed Abortion Clinics in Other States, Now Its Taking Effect in Indiana A pro-life law responsible for shutting down abortion clinics in Texas and many other states is about to take effect in Indiana. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Why Wont Mary Landrieu Support a Ban on Late-Term Abortions? On June 12, Republicans and Democrats stood together in a bipartisan spirit as Gov. Bobby Jindal signed House Bill 388, the Unsafe Abortion Protection Act, into law. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/