LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, July 28, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Attorney General to Investigate Planned Parenthood Teaching Teen Girl S&M Sex
• Obama Nominates Religious Freedom Ambassador Who Called Protecting Hobby Lobby Deeply Troubling
• If Youve Had an Abortion, Youre Forgiven. Trust Me, I Was Almost Aborted
• Newborn Comes Back to Life After Doctors Pronounced Him Dead
More Pro-Life News• They Rejected Abortion When Told Their Baby Had a Major Medical Issue, Now Here He Is
• Planned Parenthood Prez Compares Protesting Abortion to Protesting Mens Colonoscopies
• The Day My Mom Told My Siblings and Me She Had an Abortion
• Abortion Clinic in Kansas Shuts Down for Good After Routinely Violating State Law
• Congressman: Its Criminal That Planned Parenthood Has Abortion Quotas
• Incredible 8-Year-Old Boy Helps His Disabled Little Brother Complete a Triathlon
• Teacher Sentenced to Prison for Having Students Bring Semen-Stained Tissues to Class for Art Project
• European Leader Suggests Euthanizing the Poor Instead of Providing Medical Care
• Death Coaching: Another Horrendous Story of Assisted Suicide as Mans Body Found in City Park
• Liberals Would Force Hobby Lobby to Cover Abortion Drugs, is Forcing Doctors to Do Abortions Next?
• National Pro-Life Group Backs Pro-Life Tom Cotton Over Pro-Abortion Mark Pryor in Arkansas
• Planned Parenthood, ACLU Bankroll Effort to Stop Pro-Life Amendment 1 in Tennessee
In a series of undercover audits, Live Action investigators documented Planned Parenthood counselors and nurses advising our investigators, who the Planned Parenthood staffers thought were minors, on how to practice torture sex. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Obama Nominates Religious Freedom Ambassador Who Called Protecting Hobby Lobby Deeply TroublingPresident Barack Obama has nominated a new Religious Freedom Ambassador, but his nominee opposes protecting the religious freedoms of the owners of Hobby Lobby, who dont want to be forced to pay for drugs for their employees that cause abortions.
Obama announced that he will nominate Rabbi David Nathan Saperstein as Ambassador at Large for International Religious Freedom at the State Department. Saperstein is a longtime pro-abortion advocate whose group has opposed pro-life legislation. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Newborn Comes Back to Life After Doctors Pronounced Him DeadNikkita Pereira gave birth to baby Ziah by emergency Caesarean section because his umbilical cord was wrapped around his neck. Minutes after he was born, however, doctors pronounced little Ziah dead.
This courageous couple rejected abortion and decided to fight for the life of this innocent child. For the last few months, Emily has been on bed rest and living in an apartment in Cincinnati, Ohio, to be close to the hospital that can save Henry when we is born. Her husband, Kevin, has been living at home in Indiana to continue working to provide for their new family. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Abortion Clinic in Kansas Shuts Down for Good After Routinely Violating State LawA troubled Kansas City abortion facility, Central Family Medical, also known as Aid For Women, announced on its website that it has ceased operations effective July 26, 2014, stating that its abortionist, Ronald Yeomans, and clinic administrator were retiring. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.