LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, July 8, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Democrats File Bill to Overturn Supreme Court Decision Protecting Hobby Lobby
• Mom Who Killed Her 11-Month-Old Son: I Just Didnt Want Him Anymore
• Harry Reid: Supreme Courts Five White Men Decided Hobby Lobby Case
• Doctors Recommended Abortion Because He Was Disabled, Now Watch Kayden Take His First Steps
More Pro-Life News• Benham Brothers Finish Houses For Low-Income Families After HGTV Cancels Show Over Pro-Life Views
• This Newborn Was Pronounced Dead By Doctors, Then As His Mom Was Saying Goodbye, Wow
• Abortion Activist Attacks Pro-Lifers: No Uterus, No Right to Talk. Understand Mother F?
• Gates Foundation Pushes Population Control by Funding Creepy Remote Control Contraceptive Chip
• Grandma Who Got Supreme Court to Uphold Pro-Life Free Speech Back at the Abortion Clinic
• Mom Says She May Abort Her Unborn Baby Because She May Have Cystic Fibrosis
• Megyn Kelly Blows Away NOW President in Debate Over Little Sisters of the Poor
• Debunking the Argument That Fetuses Arent Children
• Cosmetics Giant Kiehls Donates to Abortion Biz Planned Parenthood After Hobby Lobby Decision
• This Pro-Life Womans New Book Assault and Flattery Takes on the Phony War on Women
• Nurse Fired for Refusing to Assist Abortions Takes Her Case to Court
• Helping the Blind to See: Scientists Regrow Human Corneas From Adult Stem Cells
• Pro-Lifers File Lawsuit Against New Hampshire Buffer Zone After Supreme Court Ruling
• Its Time to Reverse Obamas Decision to Force Americans to Fund Population Control
• Falconer Bill Legalizing Assisted Suicide in UK Would Turn Doctors Into Executioners
• Canadian Doctors Should Not be Forced to Do Abortions or Provide Birth Control
The Supreme Court ruled that the Christian-run Hobby Lobby doesnt have to obey the HHS mandate that is a part of Obamacare. The high court issued a favorable ruling in Sebelius v. Hobby Lobby Stores, Inc., a landmark case addressing the Constitutionally guaranteed rights of business owners to operate their family companies without violating their deeply held religious convictions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Mom Who Killed Her 11-Month-Old Son: I Just Didnt Want Him AnymoreAbortion creates a culture where babies are considered disposable, and here is proof of that.
Detectives say mother Nicole Nikki Kelly told them she killed her own baby boy because she had reached her breaking point. Now she is in police custody, charged with the second-degree murder of her 11-month-old son, according to affiliates WPIX. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Doctors Recommended Abortion Because He Was Disabled, Now Watch Kayden Take His First StepsDoctors know best. Right?
The pro-life brothers who were set to be the stars of the next HGTV reality television show Flip It Forward had a refreshing response to the cable network cancelling the program because of their pro-life beliefs. They said they were not bothered by the show being cancelled because of their beliefs. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
She says, Youre just a white f0 privileged racist f male who doesnt stand for womens rights. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Gates Foundation Pushes Population Control by Funding Creepy Remote Control Contraceptive Chip Melinda Gates recently promised the Gates Foundation would no longer fund abortions despite the fact that it has sent over $117 million to the two biggest abortion companies in the world. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Nurse Fired for Refusing to Assist Abortions Takes Her Case to Court A nurse in southern Sweden has been fired for refusing to participate in an abortion and she is now claiming religious discrimination as a result and taking her case to court. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Its Time to Reverse Obamas Decision to Force Americans to Fund Population Control The language of the e-mails is hyperbolic and hate-filled. They come from population control groups that are indignant about the House of Representatives Bill which would re-institute the Mexico City Policy. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/