Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Heroic News: “"If Gosnell deserves hell, then what do I deserve?"” plus 2 more





 
Posted: 14 May 2013 01:05 PM PDT
I have also done my fair share of sinning. And I have also been forgiven much more than I deserve. I abused and betrayed women in the worst possible way. I convinced them to kill their children. Did I slit the necks of children after they were born? No. But, I was an accomplice to murder. Thousands of times.
Posted: 13 May 2013 11:44 PM PDT
A US abortion doctor could face the death penalty after being found guilty of murdering three babies with scissors after they were born alive in his filthy Philadelphia clinic.
 
Posted: 13 May 2013 11:43 PM PDT
A million signatures. That’s the ambitious goal of the non-denominational European campaign “One of Us”. Organizers of the grassroots initiative hope to persuade the European Union to debate and then vote on whether to protect the human embryo from unregulated scientific experimentation.