Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Heroic News: “The True Story of a Seven Year Marriage” plus 3 more

heroicnews



Posted: 14 Aug 2013 12:38 AM PDT
"I used to scoff at those who simply made it work, couples who lived long and tedious years together even if the fire had died. Life is too short I thought, to spend it with someone who doesn’t kindle your passion."
Posted: 14 Aug 2013 12:31 AM PDT
"It’s about 1:00am and, as I imagine most soon-to-be grooms experience, I’m having trouble sleeping. In about thirteen hours, Jackie Francois will be walking down the aisle towards me—me, a bum from Florida. Man, oh man."
Posted: 13 Aug 2013 11:55 PM PDT
Under the country's one-child policy, these parents were unable to have more than one child and are demanding compensation for the financial and emotional struggles they say they now face.
Posted: 13 Aug 2013 11:52 PM PDT
Utah has a "sovereign right" to define and regulate marriage and a constitutional amendment that bars recognition of same-sex 'marriage' enshrines that right, state attorneys say in a brief filed in U.S. District Court.