- Judge extends deadline to keep Jahi McMath on life support
- Law forces abortionist who failed to report potential statutory rape on time to take a ‘hiatus’
- Insane conversations: talking to children about whether they should ask to be euthanised
- Pregnant nurse In fear of miscarriage fired for refusing flu vaccine
- Record number of abortion clinics close in 2013
The family of a 13-year-old California girl declared brain dead rejoiced Monday after a superior court judge extended a deadline to keep the teen on a ventilator as her family attempts to move her to a new facility.
An abortionist accused of not reporting a 13-year-old girl's abortion as required by a law designed to catch child molesters will be taking a “hiatus” from providing abortions in Fort Wayne.
If Belgium continues on its reckless path towards child euthanasia, as seems likely, what will the conversations look like that precedes the killing of a child?
29-year-old Dreonna Breton a nurse at Lancaster General Hospital refused to get a flu shot out of concerns for her unborn baby after suffering two miscarriages this year. The hospital promptly fired her for not receiving the shot regardless of her personal beliefs or reasoning for not doing so.
A survey, conducted by pro-life organization Operation Rescue, found that the total number of surgical abortion clinics remaining in the United States is now 582, a twelve percent decrease in surgical abortion clinics in 2013 alone, and a 73 percent drop from a 1991 high of 2,176.