- Mother of pregnant women on life support wants law changed to let baby die
- Utah to appeal 'same-sex marriage' ruling to U.S. Supreme Court
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ fans plan Chick-Phil-A Day in support of Robertson
- Family wants brain-dead California girl moved to nursing home
- 60-year-old woman gives birth to twin girls
- Bombshell report charges Gates Foundation, Planned Parenthood, and USAID with targeting poor women for Depo Provera shots
Pregnant woman Munoz, 33, has been brain dead since her husband, Erick Munoz, discovered her unconscious at home on November 26, Machado said. The family says she is being kept alive on a ventilator at John Peter Smith Hospital in Fort Worth, Texas, even though she would not want her life prolonged by a machine.
Utah officials will appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court a lower-court ruling allowing 'same-sex marriage' in the state, the state attorney general's office said Thursday.
Diehard fans of the A&E show "Duck Dynasty" are planning to show their loyalty by holding a Phil Robertson appreciation day at Chick-fil-A franchises nationwide on Jan. 21.
The family of a girl who was declared brain dead after complications from a tonsillectomy wants to transfer her to a nursing home that is willing to keep caring for her even though doctors have said she is beyond recovery, a lawyer said Thursday.
A Chinese woman had twin girls at the age of 60 following IVF treatment after her only child died, making her possibly the oldest person in the country to give birth.
Bombshell report charges Gates Foundation, Planned Parenthood, and USAID with targeting poor women for Depo Provera shots
Hundreds of thousands of impoverished women and girls in both the U.S. and Africa are not being told about dangerous side effects associated with a contraceptive injection that is heavily promoted by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), USAID, Planned Parenthood and a collection of “racist” family-planning groups, a human-rights report alleges.