LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, December 10, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• European Parliament Again Rejects Bill Declaring Abortion a Human Right
• Doctor Reverses Abortion Drug After Mom Changes Mind, Gives Birth to Beautiful Baby
• Doctor Closes His Medical Practice Due to Obamacare
• One Million Babies Have Died in South Africa Since Nelson Mandela Legalized Abortion
More Pro-Life News
• Alveda King: I Wish I Had Encouraged Nelson Mandela to be Pro-Life on Abortion
• Abortions Decline Nationwide as Ultrasounds Show Shes a Baby Not a Blob of Tissue
• Activists Were Quick to Deny New Study Confirming Abortion-Breast Cancer Link
• Trial Begins Today in NAACP Lawsuit Against Black Pro-Life Leader
• My Discussion With Pro-Infanticide Philosopher Peter Singer
• Dutch Doctors Intentionally Ovedose Patients to Euthanize Them, Then Hide the Deaths
• Supreme Court Asked to Strike Down Arizona Law Banning Late-Term Abortions • Duggar Family Receives Pro-Life Award From Students for Life of America
• Video: Is Choosing Life Too Expensive Compared to Abortion?
• Feminism Has Reduced Women to Contraception and Abortion • New Campaign Helps Women, Puts Abortion Practitioners Out of Business • Abortion Activists Falsely Claim Pro-Lifers Think Women Who Abort Are Sluts • Man Not Going to Prison for Trying to Trick Pregnant Girlfriend Into Taking Abortion Drug • Study: Abortion Issue Almost Helped Ken Cuccinelli Beat Terry McAuliffe
For the second time in two months, the European Parliament rejected a report that recommended that EU nations declare abortion to be a human right and to make abortion available within all public health systems of member countries. Adoption of the report would have placed more pressure on pro-life nations like Ireland, Poland and Malta to legalize abortion on demand.
The proposal was rejected in Strasbourg today and instead an alternative report proposed by the European Peoples Party was adopted by 334 to 327 votes. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Doctor Reverses Abortion Drug After Mom Changes Mind, Gives Birth to Beautiful Baby
Its not commonly known that the RU 486 abortion drug process can be reversed if a mother changes her mind about the abortion in time.
However, a protocol has already been developed for helping women who changed their minds about going through with a multi-day second-trimester abortion after its been started. The process, which involves reversing a second trimester abortions by removing the laminaria, can be used as long as the abortion practitioner has not yet done the lethal injection that destroys the life of the unborn baby. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
A Kentucky doctor is closing his medical practice thanks to the burdensome rules and regulations associated with Obamacare.
One Million Babies Have Died in South Africa Since Nelson Mandela Legalized Abortion
The world mourns the passing of Nelson Mandela the civil rights leader and former President of South Africa. It is fitting that we should respect and applaud his untiring struggle for civil rights and for his leadership in bringing about reconciliation in South Africa.
At the passing of Nelson Mandela I am acknowledging that he was a humanitarian who gave his life to ending apartheid in South Africa and human racism on this planet.
His efforts to do so, especially when he was a young man, certainly included horrendous acts of violence. He and his wife were vigilantes for freedom. Their methods of warfare were designed to match and overpower the inhumane tactics of their oppressors. President Mandela was jailed for many years for his war crimes. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
For those who believe that life begins at conception, abortion hangs over society like a dark cloud. So long as the culture and the courts continue to embrace this barbaric practice as simply a matter of womens health care, there remains a need for pro-life advocacy and activism. According to the most recent statistics gathered by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, however, the pro-life community has reason to feel hopeful. As of 2010 abortion was at its lowest level in 30 years, and rates continue to fall.
Just this past week, NRL News readers learned of a bombshella systematic review and meta-analysis of abortion-breast cancer studies in China, which reported a 44% overall increase in breast cancer among women whod had any abortions.
Today is the first day of a three-day federal trial in the case of The Radiance Foundation v. National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Yesterday I had an opportunity to sit down during a lunch break, one-on-one, with Peter Singer the DeCamp Professor of Bioethics at Princeton University and one of President Obamas elite advisors for Obama Care. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
OHow do Dutch doctors kill? Let me count the ways: Dutch euthanasia statistics are bogus. Always were. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
CRRs Janet Crepps acknowledged that ten other states have passed similar protective laws but added that this is the first one to reach the High Court. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The Duggar Family, the stars of the popular television reality show 19 Kids and Counting, are the winners of a national pro-life award given out by Students for Life of America. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Is it possible to put a price on human life? What personal gain could justify expending a human life? None. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Now that the U. S. Supreme Court has agreed to hear two cases challenging Obamacares HHS Mandate, abortion advocates are trying to scare women into thinking that the courts are about to take away their precious right to infertility. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Abortion practitioners routinely put womens health at risk by botching abortions and violating state health and safety laws designed to protect women. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
There are many things that can lead to confusion. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/