LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, December 16, 2013
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Vatican Chief Justice: Denying Communion to Nancy Pelosi Makes Perfect Sense
• Twin Baby Girls Saved From Abortions Thanks to Heroic Sidewalk Counselors
• Kermit Gosnell Sentenced to 30 Years for Running Pill Mill at His Abortion Clinic
• Breast Cancer Survivor Goes Without Insurance Thanks to Obamacare Snafus
More Pro-Life News
• Beautiful Coca Cola Ad Highlights the Gift of Life, Joys of Parenthood
• Incompatible With Life? Baby Clodagh Lived for 33 Days and Every Day Was Precious
• Miracle Healing of Unborn Child Brings Pope Paul VI Closer to Sainthood
• Margaret Sanger: We Want to Exterminate the Negro Population. Her Wish is Coming True
• Trial Concludes in NAACPs Lawsuit Against Black Pro-Lifer Exposing Its Pro-Abortion Views
• Nonhuman Rights Project Wants Rights for Animals, But What About Unborn Babies
• Girl Surprises Deaf Parents by Signing Class Christmas Pageant • Minister Urges Church to Enroll in Obamacare to Honor Nelson Mandela
• The Best Pro-Life Web Site! • UK: 127 Babies Conceived in Tax-Funded IVF Killed in Tax-Funded Abortions • Irish MP Inflates Abortion for Fetal Disability 300-Fold to Push Legalizing Abortions • Legalized Abortion Up to Birth Has Destroyed Canada, Its Time for a Change • Albuquerque Late-Term Abortion Ban Sponsors Named 2013 Pro-Life Persons of the Year
• Switzerland Sued for Not Providing Assisted Suicide Drugs to Woman Without Fatal Disease
• Planned Parenthood Tries to Keep Montana Parents in the Dark on Their Daughters Abortion
• Human Engineering: Augmenting Human Sight Into the Infrared Range?
Catholics across the United States have for years wondered if and when pro-abortion Catholics like Nancy Pelosi or John Kerry would be told not to present themselves for Communion because they are out of step with Catholic Church teachings on the sanctity of human life.
Cardinal Raymond Burke, the former archbishop of St. Louis and now the chief justice at the Vaticans highest court saying prohibiting Pelosi and Kerry from receiving Communionmakes perfect sense, according to a new interview Burke gave to EWTN. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Twin Baby Girls Saved From Abortions Thanks to Heroic Sidewalk Counselors
Sherry Pierce was waiting with a team of sidewalk counselors outside a Planned Parenthood abortion clinic wondering if today would be the day she and her team would be able to offer women advise and counsel that would help them and save an unborn child from abortion.
Piece says a mother considering an abortion was about to go ahead with the decision but decided to let her child live after they spoke with her. But what came next surprised Sherry: they saved not one baby but two! http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Kermit Gosnell was the gruesome abortion practitioner who was convicted on multiple counts of first-degree murder of killing babies who were born alive after abortion.
Breast Cancer Survivor Goes Without Insurance Thanks to Obamacare Snafus
Not only have Obamacare caused millions of Americans to lose their health insurance, it is depriving people of insurance who need to sign up for insurance plans under the Obamacare exchanges but cant because of the massive problems with the system.
A new television commercial Coca Cola has produced for its new Coke Life product is drawing rave reviews from pro-life people because it celebrates the gift of life and the joys of parenthood.
The ad shows a young couple with a positive pregnancy test and tracks them through the growth of their baby into toddlerhood and the ups and downs and crazy fun of having a baby. The ad concludes with a second positive pregnancy test and the father, drinking a Coke, initially looking outraged and quickly his surprise turns into sheer joy. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
All too often parents are told that their babies are incompatible with life and pushed towards abortion. Derbhille McGill and her husband Darren were told their baby would not live after birth, but the doctors were wrong. Baby Clodagh lived for 33 days.
Pope Paul VI is reportedly close to achieving sainthood within the Catholic Church because of a miracle involving the healing of an unborn child that officials say cant otherwise be explained.
If you listen very carefully to the coffin of Margaret Sanger you would hear absolutely nothing. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The NAACP lawsuit against a black pro-life leader who exposed its pro-abortion views in an article appearing at LifeNews.com went to trial last week. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The last thing we need to be doing is monkeying around with the legal concept of personhood. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Never mind the recent bizarre case of an apparently faux interpreter for the deaf at the Nelson Mandela funeral. Here is a truly charming example of the use of sign language. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Nelson Mandela supported abortion, so it stands to reason. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
LifeNews has been reporting on pro-life news for 21 years and, along the way we have received various honors and awards for our work. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Im currently in the United Kingdom attending a conservative conference, and I heard a particularly horrifying story that I thought merited retelling here on Townhall: in 2009, 127 babies who were conceived through government-funded fertility treatments were aborted by a government-funded abortion. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
The Irish Protection of Life During Pregnancy Act, signed into law last July, will allow abortions to be carried out where there is a threat to the life of the mother. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
A Conservative MPs motions to study our failure to protect the unborn are welcome indeed. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Pro-life missionaries Bud and Tara Shaver, of Project Defending Life in Albuquerque, New Mexico, have been named as recipients of the 2013 Pro-life Person of the Year Malachi Award in recognition of their outstanding work in bringing the matter of late-term abortions into the national spotlight. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Alliance Defending Freedom filed a brief with the Grand Chamber of the European Court of Human Rights Monday supporting the Swiss government for refusing to provide a woman who does not suffer from any fatal disease with drugs to commit suicide. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
A decision is expected next month in a suit brought by Planned Parenthood challenging Montanas parental consent and parental notification laws. LR-120 passed on the 2012 ballot. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/
Most of society is under the impression that human augmentation is something that our grandchildren will have to deal with. http://www.lifenews.com/2013/