- Social workers take overweight children from families
- Paralyzed Iraqi War veteran chooses life, changes mind about committing suicide
- Obama’s federal government funded hardcore porn project as 'art'
- 'There's no room for anything manly now': Feminist writer Camille Paglia speaks out AGAINST the loss of masculine virtues and its negative impact on society
- Robin Roberts reveals she is gay in thank-you note to GMA fans
OBESE children have been taken from their families by social workers because of fears that overfeeding was wrecking their health.
An Iraqi War veteran rendered a quadriplegic by a sniper’s bullet is crediting the newfound love of his life with giving him the determination to press on despite grimly deciding to end his own life earlier this year.
The National Endowment for the Humanities (NEH) has provided nearly $1 million in taxpayer funding since 2010 to “The Popular Romance Project,” an academic program to study the genre of romance fiction depicting explicit hardcore pornography.
'There's no room for anything manly now': Feminist writer Camille Paglia speaks out AGAINST the loss of masculine virtues and its negative impact on society
Self-described 'dissident feminist' Paglia, 66, believes that attempts to deny the biological distinctions between men and women is to blame for the much that is wrong with modern society.
'Good Morning America' co-host, Robin Roberts, thanked her loved ones and her 'long-time girlfriend,' Amber Laign, for their support during her year of breast cancer-related treatment in Facebook message.