LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, January 3, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Hospital Agrees to Let Family Move Jahi McMath to New Medical Facility
• Obamacare Will Pay for Your Abortion But Not Include Your Baby in Your Health Insurance
• Obama Admin Tells Supreme Court: Force Catholic Nuns to Obey Birth Control Mandate
• What is Childrens Hospital Oakland Trying to Hide in the Jahi McMath Case?
More Pro-Life News
• Study: Women Who Have Abortion 636% More Likely to Have Breast Cancer
• Pro-Life Teacher Fired After Opposing Planned Parenthood in His Class Files EEOC Complaint
• First Abortion Clinic Closes in 2014 After Record Number Closed in 2013
• Clinic Staffer: Abortion Doc Stored Dead, Maggot-Infested Babies in a Storage Room
• Why Do Teen Girls Need Parental Consent for Tanning But Not an Abortion?
• Jahi McMath: A Living Human Being Who Has a Right to Live
• She Considered Abortion But New Mom Says Her Baby is The Greatest Gift of All • Hey Pro-Lifers: 10 Ways You Can Fight Abortion in 2014
• Doctor Tells Expectant Parents of Baby With Down Syndrome Theyre a Lucky Couple • Focus on the Family Founder Dr. James Dobson and Son Ryan to Speak at March for Life • 14 Reasons #WhyWeMarch For Life In 2014! • MSNBC Host Promotes Planned Parenthood, Pushes HHS Abortion Mandate
• Premature Baby Fighting for Life After Surviving Mothers Murder • Abortion Activists Exploit 7-Year-Old Girl to Push Abortion Agenda
• Christmas Caroling at Abortion Clinics Was a Tremendous Success
• Ballerina Dances a Beautiful Pas de Deux With Her Unborn Baby
After a protracted legal battle, Childrens Hospital Oakland reached an agreement with Jahi Mcmaths family to allow a medical team to enter the hospital to perform the procedures necessary to move her to a medical facility that will continue her care and treatment.
Her mother and family say she is alive following a tonsillectomy gone awry that has left her in an incapacitated state since early December. The family in the case says the hospital has been starving Jahi for three weeks. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Obamacare Will Pay for Your Abortion But Not Include Your Baby in Your Health Insurance
Obamacare coverage officially began Wednesday and a new problem has cropped up: Obamacare will help pay for your abortion but getting you newborn baby covered under an Obamacare exchange health care plan is virtually impossible.
The Obamacare website was supposed to contain a computerized method of updating a familys change in circumstances, such as adding a new baby to a policy. However, the Obama administration postponed that function as it attempted to fix the many other problems with the Obamacare web site. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
AThe Obama administration has filed legal papers appealing a decision by the Supreme Court to protect a group of Catholic nuns from being forced to obey the controversial birth control mandate.
What is Childrens Hospital Oakland Trying to Hide in the Jahi McMath Case?
Who wants to know the date and the time their child would die?
WA new study of women from India shows women who get an induced abortion are 626% more likely to have breast cancer compared with women who carry their pregnancies to term and have the baby. The study found women more likely to have breast cancer had higher number of abortions.
This study follows closely after a bomshell meta-analysis of breast cancer studies found a 44% increased risk of contracting breast cancer for women who had abortions. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Pro-life teacher Bill Diss, who had the audacity to tell Planned Parenthood that they were not allowed in his classroom, was fired last month by his school district. Planned Parenthood is after the career and livelihood of a distinguished, highly-qualified, good high school teacher, and now hes fighting back with an official complaint.
The Ft. Wayne Womens Health Center in Ft. Wayne, Indiana, is the first surgical abortion clinic to officially shut down in 2014 following a record-breaking year where 87 surgical abortion clinics permanently closed.
With the New Year come new laws. If you live in Colorado you can now light up a doobie without fear of (local) arrest.. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Every year on the anniversary of Roe v. Wade, about 650,000 pro-lifers from all over America. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Imagine your child going to a hospital for routine surgery and then suffering from unforeseen complications that threaten to take her life. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing thousands of dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
For Yao, a 26-year-old mother of two, this years Christmas was unlike any other. She is one of the first mothers who came under the assistance of our Baby Shower Gift Programhttp://www.lifenews.
Why n2014 is a new year, and a new opportunity for pro-lifers to stand up and take charge in the fight for life against abortion. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Glennon, creator of Momastery, was having an ultrasound with her first born child when doctors discovered a few issues.. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Dr. James Dobson, Founder of Focus on the Family and the host ofFamily Talk with Dr. James Dobson, will be a featured speaker at the March for Life rally in Washington, DC on January 22, 2014. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Stand for life on January 22, 2014 in Washington DC at the annual March for Life. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
MSNBC Host Promotes Planned Parenthood, Pushes HHS Abortion Mandate
As weve documented the past few years, MSNBCs Andrea Mitchell is notorious for her softball interviews with abortion rights absolutists like Cecile Richards of Planned Parenthood. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
For Eva Casara and her family, the festivity of Christmas day was overshadowed by great tragedy. On Dec 25, 2013, Eva Casara, a pregnant 17-year-old was shot in the back of the head and killed in Dolton, Illinois. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
The pro-abortion organization RH Reality Check has compiled a list of The Top Pro-Choice Heroes of 2013. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Christmas Caroling at Abortion Clinics Was a Tremendous Success
Dozens of pro-life activists took part in the Pro-Life Action Leagues 11th annual Empty Manger Christmas Caroling Day on Saturday, December 21 at nine local abortion facilities, five in Chicago and four in west suburban DuPage County. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Here is a nice story to usher in the new year, courtesy of a friend who passed the account along to me. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/