- Lawyer questions decision to jail transgender 'girl'
- Catholic group (FOCUS) wins court battle against Obamacare contraception rule
- Contraception mandate turning into abortion mandate?
- Bill bars contraception questions
- Is Quebec’s IVF program an ‘open bar’?
- Obama admin includes unborn children in child abuse report, doesn’t regard abortion as abuse
- Catholic college hires dean who served on Planned Parenthood advisory board
- Detroit Catholic hospital gives abortionists admitting privileges, dispenses abortifacient drugs
An unusual decision to put a transgender 'girl' at a Connecticut women's prison is sparking a heated debate over how to handle a teenager called dangerous by the state but portrayed as vulnerable by her attorney.
The Fellowship of Catholic University Students (FOCUS) will not be required to provide medications that they disagree with the use of after last week's ruling from the US District Court for the District of Colorado.
During a recent Supreme Court argument over the Affordable Care Act's contraceptives mandate, Justice Anthony Kennedy cut to the heart of the government's argument. "Under your view," he told Solicitor General Donald Verrilli, "a for-profit corporation could be forced to pay for abortions."
A bill in Lansing would prohibit employers from asking employees if they use contraception or from discriminating against them for using birth-control products.
Is there such a thing as “the right” to have a child? And what about the right of a child to know his or her origins? Should society condone the use of a female body as a hothouse for babies by financing the in vitro procedure with public money?
The Administration of Children and Families' report accounts for the abuse of unborn children, but does not account for the harms brought by abortion.
Despite a backlash from alumni and national Catholic media, Loyola Marymount University (LMU) has hired Dr. Robbin Crabtree, who handled media relations for a Planned Parenthood chapter, to head its Bellarmine College of Liberal Arts (BCLA).
A pro-life Catholic in Detroit says she is fed up after three years of pressing a Catholic-affiliated hospital to sever ties with four abortionists and stop offering sterilizations and abortion-causing drugs, to no avail. Now, she’s calling on Archbishop Allen Vigneron to use his moral authority to force Providence Park Hospital to adhere to Catholic standards.