- Stay voids 3 legal same-sex 'marriages' in Tennessee
- Straight talk about gay Republican Congressional candidate Carl DeMaio
- Teen sisters lead ministry for pregnant moms
- New paper exposes hidden agenda of the Sex Ed Establishment
- "Man-up" labeled as offensive language at Duke University
- NY bill would bar condoms as proof of prostitution
- Missouri governor faces impeachment over pro-gay ‘marriage’ executive order
- Pope Francis: St. John Paul II was ‘the pope of the family’
- Scientists create take-home fertility test for men
Three same-sex Tennessee couples' marriages — granted recognition last month by a Nashville federal judge — are once again legally void after the state's attorney general won a stay from the 6th Circuit Court of Appeals in Ohio.
Gay Republican candidate Carl DeMaio is under attack from Democrats for his Republican status.
Judah and Annika, two teenage sisters from New Mexico, have – to this day – thrown fifty baby showers through their own pro-life ministry called Showers of Grace.
Comprehensive sexuality education often goes unchallenged – until people discover what it teaches. Now a new paper explains the politics behind the curricula and why so many people are upset.
A new word-discouragement campaign at Duke University has labeled phrases such as “Man Up,” “That’s So Gay,” and “Don’t Be a Pussy” offensive language that “delegitimizes” homosexuality and oppresses and insults people.
New York City spends more than a million dollars every year to distribute free condoms to combat unintended pregnancies and diseases such as AIDS. Yet city police are allowed to confiscate those very condoms as evidence of prostitution.
Republicans in the Missouri State House have brought three charges of impeachment against Democratic Governor Jay Nixon. The main charge relates to an Executive Order by Nixon that allows same-sex couples who "marry" in other states to file tax returns jointly in the state.
Pope John Paul II was the “pope of the family” declared Pope Francis Sunday to great applause as he canonized the late pontiff along with Pope John XXIII before a packed congregation in St. Peter’s Square that overflowed across the streets of Rome.
Two former Sandia National Laboratories scientists have come up with what they say is a take-home fertility test for men, the Albuquerque Journal reported Friday.