Today, we have our own Golgotha: the abortion clinic, where two thousand years after the Crucifixion, His image is violently destroyed, again and again, by abortion.
That’s why, for the last six years, the Pro-Life Action League has marked Good Friday with a pro-life “Way of the Cross for Victims of Abortion” at our local Planned Parenthood.
Last month we put out a nationwide call to pro-lifers to join us in hosting their own “Way of the Cross for Victims of Abortion” in their communities on Good Friday, April 18, and the response has been tremendous!
Check out the list below to find a Good Friday vigil near you. Or if you don’t find a local vigil, consider hosting your own Way of the Cross with help from the Pro-Life Action League.
Way of the Cross Locations
- Tucson: Tucson Women’s Clinic, 2121 N. Beverly Street (Map), 9:00 a.m., followed by a second Way of the Cross service outside Planned Parenthood at Grant Road and Wyatt Drive (Map)
- Colorado Springs: Planned Parenthood, 3480 Centennial Blvd. (Map) 12:00 noon
- Denver: Planned Parenthood of the Rockies, 7155 E. 38th Avenue (Map) 3:15 p.m.
- Jacksonville: A Woman’s Choice of Jacksonville, 4131 University Blvd. South (Map). Stations will be prayed at 10:00 a.m., 11:00 a.m., and 12:00 noon.
- Kissimmee: Would-be site of Planned Parenthood, 610 Oak Commons Blvd. (Map). Prayer service begins at 12 noon
- Sarasota: Planned Parenthood, 736 Central Avenue (Map). 11:00 a.m.
- Aurora: Planned Parenthood, New York Street and Oakhurst Drive (Map), 10:00 a.m.
- Chicago: Albany Medical/Surgical Center, 5086 N. Elston Ave. (Map), 5:00 p.m. (preceded by the Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary and Chaplet of Divine Mercy at 4:30 p.m.
- Chicago: Blessed Sacrament Parish, 35th St. and Hermitage Ave. (Map), 3:00 p.m.
- Des Plaines: Forest View Medical Center, 2750 S. River Road (Map), 10:00 a.m.
- Downers Grove: Access Health Center, 1700 75th Street (Map), 10:00 a.m.
- Glen Ellyn: Aanchor Health Center, 1186 Roosevelt Road (Map), 9:30 a.m.
- Hinsdale: ACU Health Center, 736 N. York Road (Map), 10:00 a.m.
- Bettendorf: Planned Parenthood, 2751 Tech Drive (Map), 12:00 noon.
- Worcester: Planned Parenthood, 470 Pleasant Street (Map), 12:00 noon
- Ann Arbor: Planned Parenthood, 3100 Professional Drive (Map), 10:00 a.m.
- Lathrup Village: Womancare of Southfield, 28505 Southfield Road (Map), 9:00 a.m.
- St. Paul: Planned Parenthood, 671 Vandalia St. (Map), 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Columbia: Planned Parenthood, 711 N. Providence Road (Map), 10:00 a.m.
- St. Louis: Planned Parenthood, 4251 Forest Park Avenue (Map), 24-hour prayer vigil starts at 6:30 a.m.
- Billings: Meet at St. Bernard Catholic Church, 226 Wicks Lane (Map), 12:30 p.m.
- Bellevue: Abortion and Contraception Clinic of Nebraska, 1002 W. Mission Avenue (Map), 12:00 noon
- Omaha: Planned Parenthood, 3105 N. 93rd Street (Map), 12:00 noon
- Marlboro: Memorial to the Unborn at St. Gabriel Catholic Church, 100 N. Main Street (Map), 10:00 a.m.
- Plattsburgh: Planned Parenthood, 66 Brinkerhoff Street (Map), 10:00 a.m.
- Rochester: Beginning at McQuaid Jesuit High School, 1800 S. Clinton Avenue (Map), 9:00 a.m.
- Spring Valley: Planned Parenthood, 25 Perlman Dr. (Map), 24-hour prayer vigil starts at 12:00 noon.
- Cleveland: Preterm, 1200 Shaker Boulevard, (Map), 10:00 a.m.
- Columbus: Complete Healthcare for Women, 5888 Cleveland Avenue (Map), 11:00 a.m.
- Sharonville: Meet at St. Michael’s Church, 11144 Spinner Avenue (Map), 9:30 a.m.
- Eugene: Planned Parenthood, 3579 Franklin Blvd. (Map), 5:00 p.m.
- Greensburg: Planned Parenthood, 125 Nature Park Rd. (Map), 12:00 noon
- Philadelphia: Planned Parenthood, 12th & Locust Street (Map), 9:00 a.m.
- Reading: Planned Parenthood, 48 S. 4th Street (Map), 9:00 a.m.
- Scranton: Planned Parenthood, 316 Penn Ave. (Map), 1:00 p.m.
- West Chester: Planned Parenthood, 8 S. Wayne St. (Map), Reading of the Passion of Our Lord Jesus Christ according to John begins at 9:00 a.m.
- Nashville: Women’s Center, 419 Welshwood Drive (Map), 12:00 noon
- McAllen: Whole Woman’s Health (Map), 9:00 a.m.
- Manassas: Amethyst Health Center for Women (Map), 12:00 p.m.
- Madison: Planned Parenthood, 3706 Orin Road (Map), 10:00 a.m.
- Milwaukee: Meet at St. Rita Parish, 1601 N. Cass St. (Map), 9:00 a.m.
If you would like us to add your Way of the Cross service to this list, please send us an email and let us know the time of your service and the name and street address of the location.