LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, April 25, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
Top Stories• Plant Worker: Aborted Babies Had Been Incinerated for Years, There Was So Much Blood
• Governor Deval Patrick Falsely Claims Justina Pelletiers Family Neglected Her
• Abby Johnson Reads Letter to Baby She Watched Die in Abortion: Im Sorry I Didnt Defend You• MOM BABY GOD: Playwright Goes Undercover to Expose The Pro-Life Movement
More Pro-Life News• Pope Francis: Abortion Compounds the Grief of Many Women
• Widower Finds Out His Only Child is Making Him a First-Time Grandpa
• A Little Girl Sings You Are My Sunshine, But Ends Up Being The True Sunshine
• Blessed Pope John Paul II: Saint and Pro-Life Hero
• Very Surprising Quotes From Abortion Doctors Make it Clear Abortion is Wrong
• Woman Who Killed Her Seven Babies, Packed Them in Boxes Headed to Court Next Week
• Girl Scouts Hires Planned Parenthood Award-Recipient to Lead Virginia Council
• Doctors Groups Promote Denying Medical Treatment to Elderly, Disabled Patients
• New York Times Writer Wants Human Rights for Chimps, None for Unborn Babies
• Civil Rights Violations: Abortion Has Claimed the Lives of 13 Million Black Americans
• South African Abortionist Tells Reporter Women Scream During Painful Abortions
• Unborn Baby Dies After Pregnant Woman Shot in Stomach Following Argument
• 12 Abortions for Every 15 Births in Mexico City Since Abortion Was Legalized
WE NEED YOUR HELP! LifeNews is 89% of the way towards our April $50,000 fundraising goal. Please help us with a donation!
Local officials in central Oregon are upset that an energy plant is reportedly burning aborted babies from Canada to generate electricity. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Governor Deval Patrick Falsely Claims Justina Pelletiers Family Neglected HerYesterday, a pro-life advocate who is assisting the family of Justina Pelletier confronted Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick, who said that the teenager should go back home to Connecticut with her parents. Today, Patrick has reversed himself.
As Mat Staver, a pro-life attorney with Liberty Counsel, which is representing the Pelletier family, tells LifeNews Friday afternoon. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
MOM BABY GOD: Playwright Goes Undercover to Expose The Pro-Life MovementActor, playwright and reproductive-rights activist Madeline Burrows went undercover, CIA style, in the pro-life movement for her one-woman political theater piece MOM BABY GOD. Its first worth noting that this play received the green light from Kickstarter, while the pro-life based films Gosnell the Movie and Stolen Moments were initially rejected by the crowd funding website. No agenda, huh?
The leader of the Catholic Church has urged Christians to do more to reconnect women who have had abortions with God and the church and he continued that admonition of grace and mercy today in a meeting with Catholic bishops from South Africa. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.