LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Woman Who Killed Her Seven Babies, Packed Them in Boxes Confesses to Murders
• Interviewed for the Worlds Toughest Job, These People Left With Smiles on Their Faces
• IRS Confirms Abortions are Eligible for a Tax Deduction• How Does Someone Survive an Abortion? I Did and Heres How It Happens
More Pro-Life News• Planned Parenthood Wont Condemn Woman Who Killed Her Seven Babies, Packed Them in Boxes
• Baby Born With Four Hands and Feet Doing Well After Limbs Removed
• Babies With Club Feet, Cleft Palates are Aborted Up to the Day of Birth in Britain
• A Young Blind Boy Uses A Dolphins Sonar Ability To Help Him See The World
• Twin Babies Climb Into Each Others Cribs To Play During Nap Time
• In China, If They Are Unable to Pay the Fine for an Illegal Child, The Baby is Aborted or Sold
• Husband and Wifes Chicago-Area Abortion Clinic Now Permanently Closed
• Hollywood Actor Nick Searcy Endorses Movie Exposing Kermit Gosnell
• Video Highlights the Link Between Abortion and Domestic Violence
• This Tax Day, Lets Get Planned Parenthood Off the Federal Dole
• Fertility Clinic Mix-Up Leaves Woman Pregnant With a Couples Twins
• Ohio Democratic Governor Candidate Ed FitzGerald Flip Flops on Abortion
• Catholic College Promotes Event With Al Gore Despite His Abortion Support
• First National Symposium on Assisted Suicide Focuses on Stealth Euthanasia
• New Zealands Thames Hospital Defends Killing 407 Children in Abortions
WE NEED YOUR HELP! LifeNews is 48% of the way towards our April $50,000 fundraising goal. Please help us with a donation!
Megan Huntsman told police that she either strangled or suffocated them immediately after they were born, the Associated Press reported. She wrapped their bodies in a towel or a shirt, put them in plastic bags and then packed them inside boxes in the garage of her home south of Salt Lake City. Huntsman, 39, is charged with six counts of murder; she told authorities the seventh baby was stillborn. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Interviewed for the Worlds Toughest Job, These People Left With Smiles on Their Faces Unlimited hours. No breaks. The most important job is also the worlds toughest job.
So just who would take a job requiring 24-hour days, 7-days a week and no sleep, pray or vacation? http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
How Does Someone Survive an Abortion? I Did and Heres How It HappensUnderstandably, a lot of people have questions about abortion survivors. How we survive, why we survive, what the impact is for us (emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually), why the realities of survivors is not well-known or spoken about, even by survivors, themselves.
The mother has been charges with six counts of murder. Police believe she committed these crimes over the course of a decade. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Catholic College Promotes Event With Al Gore Despite His Abortion Support Chaminade University in Hawaii is offering tickets to students at a discount price to attend a talk by former Vice President Al Gore, an abortion advocate, later this month as part of the Stephen and Marylyn Pauley Seminar in Sustainability series, organized by the University of Hawaii Sea Grant College Program. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/