LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, April 14, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Police Find Seven Dead Babies in Utah Home, Six Packed in Cardboard Boxes
• 547 Babies Saved From Abortion as 40 Days for Life Prayer Campaign Ends
• A Father Films His Daughter As She Grows From 0 Months To 14-Years-Old• Television Networks Ignore Case of Utah Mother Accused of Killing Seven Babies
More Pro-Life News• Justina Pelletiers Parents File Emergency Petition With Supreme Court to Regain Custody
• Police Officer Delivers His Own Daughter in His Squad Car While Rushing Wife to Hospital
• Mom Gives Birth in a Coma After Horrific Crash, Wakes Up Three Days Later
• $5 Billion in Tax Subsidies Headed to Obamacare Plans That Fund Abortions
• Amazing New Technology Shows Unborn Twins Jockeying for Space
• 7 Reasons Why the Pro-Life Movement is Winning on Abortion
• If Your Doctor Tells You to Abort Your Baby, Get a New Doctor
• Mom Holds Baby With God Bless Planned Parenthood Sign at Pro-Abortion Rally
• Abortion Desert: Activist Complains Large Swath of America is Abortion Free
• African-American Pastor Horrified at How Many Black Babies Abortion Kills
• Pakistani Man Arrested for Cannibalism After Eating Body of Dead Newborn Baby
• Colorado Bill Would Declare Fundamental Right to Abortion, Prevent Any Pro-Life Legislation
• Abby Johnsons Ministry Has Helped More Than 100 Abortion Clinic Workers Quit
• Nevada Republican Party Strips Pro-Life Language on Abortion From its Platform
• Young Pregnant Pro-Life Woman Manhandled at Pro-Abortion UN Event
• Assisted Suicide Okay, But Man Arrested for Giving Elderly Wife a Pain Patch
WE NEED YOUR HELP! LifeNews is 47% of the way towards our April $50,000 fundraising goal. Please help us with a donation!
Police believe Megan Huntsman, 39, gave birth to the babies then killed them over the past decade and they arrested her on Saturday after the grisly discovery. They found the babies following a call from Huntsmans ex-husband about a dead infant found inside a Pleasant Grove home that Huntsman lived in until 2011. Officers arrived and found the body of a newborn infant, who appeared to be full term. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
547 Babies Saved From Abortion as 40 Days for Life Prayer Campaign Ends Another 40 Days for Life campaign is now complete, and were still counting the blessings God has provided!
More of our local campaign leaders will be sending in their reports soon but so far, we are aware of 547 babies whose lives have been spared from abortion during this campaign!
Television Networks Ignore Case of Utah Mother Accused of Killing Seven BabiesABC, CBS, and NBCs morning newscasts on Monday all omitted the arrest of a Utah woman, after the bodies of seven newborn babies were discovered in her house on Saturday. The Big Three morning shows did understandably devote a significant amount of air time to a white supremacists shooting rampage at two Jewish community centers near Kansas City.
Today, Linda and Lou Pelletier filed a Habeas Corpus pleading with the Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court. The detailed Petition and Memorandum of Law requests that Justina be released from the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families (DCF) and be returned to the custody of her parents, Lou and Linda Pelletier. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Abby Johnsons Ministry Has Helped More Than 100 Abortion Clinic Workers Quit There are a number of ways of stopping abortions whether its legislation, with prayer, pregnancy centers providing positive alternatives, pro-life groups working to close abortion clinics or what former Planned Parenthood abortion clinic manager Abby Johnson is doing. Johnson is working to help abortion clinic staffers quit their jobs. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/