LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, April 3, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Health Department Investigates Abortion Clinic That Killed Woman in Botched Abortion
• Heartbreaking Pictures Show Chinese Parents Leaving Their Babies at Baby Hatches
• Doctors Tell Mom to Abort Her Baby Girl Five Times, Now Shes an Internet Sensation• Eugenics: Bioethicist Pushes Genetic Screening to Eliminate People With Low IQ
More Pro-Life News• The Murderer Hollywood Doesnt Want You to Hear About
• Second Black Woman Killed in Botched Late-Term Abortion, Wheres the NAACP?
• Man Arrested After Taking Teenage Girl He Raped for Abortion
• The Girl Scouts and Planned Parenthood: Still Best Friends
• Young Pro-Life Filmmaker Takes on Abortion in Riveting New Short Film Mitosis
• Amazing Images Map Development of Unborn Childs Brain
• Alabama Poised to Pass Pro-life Bills, Including Ban on Abortion After First Heartbeat
• Sick Comedy Central Pro-Abortion Skit: Lets Get That Demon Baby Out of You
• Is It Possible to be Against Abortion But Not Pro-Life?
• Controversial Abortionist Seeks Seat In New Zealand Parliament
• Only 14 British Lawmakers Sign Motion Condemning Incineration of Aborted Babies for Heat
• UNFPA Distorts Data to Push Abortion on Developing Countries
• Do it for Denmark: Nations Underpopulation So Bad, Campaign Urges Procreation
• Alabama Pro-Life Law That Could Close Abortion Clinics Gets Hearing May 15
But what participants did not know at the time was that while they addressed the media before a large gathering of pro-life supporters, officials from the Ohio Department of Health were inside the facility conducting a preliminary investigation. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Heartbreaking Pictures Show Chinese Parents Leaving Their Babies at Baby Hatches The cultural preference for boys and healthy children in China is so prevalent that a baby postbox to save abandoned babies from infanticide has had to close because of overwhelming demand. News reports indicated as many as three babies a day were left at the postbox most of them ill or having some sort of disability.
Now, one newspaper has posted heartbreaking pictures of parents who have been forced to abandon their newborn children at these so-called baby hatches. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Eugenics: Bioethicist Pushes Genetic Screening to Eliminate People With Low IQEugenics is pernicious. Its core philosophy holds that some human beings are better than others based on invidious categorization of human capacities and characteristics.
McAleer and McElhinney, along with journalist Magdalena Segieda, launched a crowd-sourcing campaign through Indiegogo to produce Gosnell, which Hollywood Reporter said, unlike FrackNation and other movies McAleer has produced, will be a scripted drama, and be based largely on grand jury testimony and documentation from Gosnells trial, which major media outlets covered sporadically. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.