LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• You Wont Believe What a Twin Who Survived Abortion Says in a Letter to the Abortion Doctor
• Embattled DCF Chair Resigns After Controversy Over Justina Pelletiers Parents Losing Custody
• Doctors Advised Abortion, But My Little Miracle is a Symbol of Hope for Others• After Google Bans Pregnancy Center Ads, NARAL Now Lobbying Yahoo and Bing
More Pro-Life News• Man Beats His Infant Son Until His Skull Cracks, Anguished Deaf Mom Never Heard His Cries
• Are Pro-Lifers Compromising When They Support Bills Stopping Some Abortions?
• Why are Some Outraged by Burning Aborted Babies for Electricity But Apathetic About Abortion?
• Obama Admin Includes Unborn Children in Child Abuse Report, Doesnt Regard Abortion as Abuse
• The Drama Queen Star Sloane Brown: Kermit Gosnell Killed Babies Who Wiggled and Cried
• Abortion Activists to Pro-Life Men: If You Dont Have a Uterus, Zip It
• Told She Wouldnt be Able to Walk or Talk, Shes Now an Olympic Medal-Winning Runner
• If Heaven is for Real Then Do Babies Who Die in Abortions Go to Heaven?
• Networks Hype George Clooney Engagement, Ignore Burning Aborted Babies for Electricity
• The Matrix Revisited: Scientists Want Human Embryos as Planted Crops
• South Carolina Voters Want Bill Banning Abortions on Babies Who Feel Pain
• Phill Kline Lost His Law License for Investigating Planned Parenthood, Supreme Courts OK With That
• Court Will Determine if Mississippi May Become the First Abortion-Free State
After she had an abortion of Claires brother, she returned to the abortion clinic after realizing she still had a growing and developing baby inside of her. Told she was too late to have a second abortion, she gave birth to Claire, who struggled on life support as she dealt with a myriad of medical issues following her birth. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Embattled DCF Chair Resigns After Controversy Over Justina Pelletiers Parents Losing CustodyThe embattled Chief of the Massachusetts Department of Children and Families (DCF), Olga Roche, has resigned following the controversy surrounding the costly mismanagement of Justina Pelletiers case and the tragic recent deaths of three children.Now, under intense scrutiny by the Massachusetts General Assembly. House Speaker Robert DeLeo (D), who called for Roches resignation, told radio station WBUR:
DCF is an agency in crisis; and we must immediately undertake the difficult, but crucial, task of creating an effective structure of protection and care for our most vulnerable children. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
After Google Bans Pregnancy Center Ads, NARAL Now Lobbying Yahoo and BingOver the next few days, we should learn more about NARALs successful campaign to convince Google to pull ads paid for by Crisis Pregnancy Centers. Yesterday we talked about what could be gleaned from a story in the Washington Post (Google accepts NARALs analysis, rejects pro-life CPC ads). Today well talk about what comes through in NARALs victory lap fund-raiser and a story in The Hill newspaper.
Abortion practitioners and abortion clinic staffers kill hundreds, even thousands of babies in abortions. Every day, everyweek knowingly snuffing out of the life of a little baby. And there there are those who, perhaps without premeditation, take the life of or severely injure a little baby. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Court Will Determine if Mississippi May Become the First Abortion-Free StateA three member panel of the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals heard oral arguments yesterday concerning the constitutionality of Mississippis law that requires abortionists to maintain hospital privileges within 30 miles of their abortion clinic. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/