- They called them 'freaks' who should have been aborted
- Liberal mob rule and the Gosnell murder case
- Colorado mom, son survive cancer during pregnancy
- Huckabee: Opposing gay 'marriage' doesn't make you 'homophobic'
- Backlash mounts against SCOTUS’ refusal to hear Christian photographers’ appeal
- Stay at home moms on the rise
One Canadian physician even published a column condemning their mother for not aborting them, saying they would be seen as 'freaks of nature.' I wonder if he would be willing to tell them that to their faces now.
Last week brought a chilling reminder of how mercilessly some liberals will work to silence and marginalize people who hold views with which they disagree.
Hansen was pregnant with Gavin when she discovered she had ovarian cancer. Both mom and baby made it through the pregnancy even as she underwent chemotherapy. Hansen and her husband say Gavin saved her life because she might never have discovered her cancer otherwise.
Mike Huckabee said in a speech Tuesday in Iowa that his opposition to gay "marriage" doesn't make him homophobic and that he has no problem with people engaging in same-sex relationships.
After decades of decline, the share of mothers who stay home with their children has steadily risen over the last several years, a new report has found.