LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, April 18, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Court Blocks Obama Admin From Enforcing HHS Mandate Against James Dobson
• Former Planned Parenthood Director Sits Next to Obama at White House Easter Prayer Breakfast
• Hundreds of Get Well Cards Headed to Justina Pelletier After Parents Denied Easter Visit• Alabama Court Again Rules Unborn Children Deserve Legal Protection
More Pro-Life News• These Laughing Quadruplets Won on Americas Funniest Home Videos, Watch and See Why
• Abortion Survivor Wows Crowd With Speech on Forgiveness, Value of Human Life
• Three Young Princesses Battling Cancer Have Their Picture Taken Together
• Planned Parenthood Closes Abortion Business in McMinnville, Oregon
• Planned Parenthood Board Chair Claims Christians Can Support Abortion Biz
• Man Smothers His Infant Son to Death So He Can Keep Playing Video Games
• Some Pro-Life People Should Stop Hating Women Who Have Abortions
• Why is Hollywood Afraid of the Kermit Gosnell Movie?
• Pennsylvania Gov to Investigate Planned Parenthood Abortion Clinic Dodging Inspections
• She Was Born Deaf But Today She is Hearing for the First Time
• Two Men Cloned for Stem Cells by Company Destroying Human Embryos
• Alaska Governor Signs Bill to Help Stop Taxpayer-Funded Abortions
WE NEED YOUR HELP! LifeNews is 63% of the way towards our April $50,000 fundraising goal. Please help us with a donation!
Alliance Defending Freedom, the pro-life legal group, helped Dobson and hailed the federal courts order blocking enforcement of the Obama administrations abortion pill mandate against Dr. James Dobson and his Family Talk radio show and ministry in Dobson v. Sebelius. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Former Planned Parenthood Director Sits Next to Obama at White House Easter Prayer Breakfast Ordained Unitarian Universalist minister Debra Haffner was invited to President Obamas White House Easter Prayer Breakfast.
Haffner is the co-founder and President of the Religious Institute. Founded in 2001, the Religious Institute has emerged as the national leadership organization working at the intersection of sexuality and religion. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Alabama Court Again Rules Unborn Children Deserve Legal ProtectionToday, in an 8-1 decision authored by Justice Tom Parker, the Alabama Supreme Court held that the word child in Alabamas chemical-endangerment statute applies to the born and unborn in Ex parte Sarah Janie Hicks.
Sitting around a conference table made just for them, these South Carolina quadruplets think their father is quite the comedian. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.